Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Games and Gadgets Convention - Minitokyo

Games and Gadgets Convention

page 1 of 1 15 total items

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

Meep! Games and Gadgets Convention was held here in Manila last January 7-9, 2005. Me, Red and Tate met up last Saturday to check out the booths! Hahaha! Nothing much happened really as the good events are held on the last day. So I went back there (on the last day) and took pictures of the Cosplay Competition! Meep! They might not be as good as the ones on other countries but what the heck.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v237/xaito/G2%20Con%20Day%203/

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

nice cars O.O

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

no pics to show to us? I'm dissapointed.....lol

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

thx for share the pic and information in her shinta xD
meep~

so many cosplayer there xD
*searchin more in the gallery xD*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kitat

kitat

The dead of freedom

Hahaha :D It is a nice character everybody. and It is the cool car of hyundai. I like a coupe. XD

Signature
Who can master your own fate ? Different people have different ways of life .

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

The mini cooper CPU was the coolest. I wan't one of those. ROFL

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

XD wooo! lol there were so many added cosplayers @_@ i didnt get to oogle em lol hahaha awesome pics shinta! where are "ur" pics? =p

Signature Image

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

tate, my pics are on someone else's camera. rofl.

Signature Image

Celcius

Celcius

teh dot dood

oh my... so much cosplay.. o.o;; i wish i was in the philippines at the time of the convention.. >_<
also.. having any one of those cars would be nice.. :3

Signature

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Lol did i just see someone cosplaying as Robotech?! Pretty funny pics lol but the mini cooper distracted me though. XD

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

meep, looky at all of em dorks O.O

Signature

Red

Red

Red Lee

dorks?! omgrofl!

lol some funny pics there XD but the cooper looks cool =D

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Thanks for the cosplay pics,hehe^uu^.I forgot how hot most flippino women look,especially if they're dressing up like anime characters :P.The cars started to ditarct me too,especailly that mini cooper.Man I wish I had one of those cars *gets dreamy-eyed*.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

shirahana

white flower

Wow.... so many cosplayers @_@;

I've never went to a convention before =__=; Don't know if they occur in my area =__=;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.