Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Essential protection for your PC - Minitokyo

Essential protection for your PC

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

moonwick

-=Simple Waller=-

Even though I have Apy Sweeper and Ad aware, my PC is still not free from Spywares. huhuhu

signature and avatar made by me.. tutorial from shinta
Signature
-=Simple Is Beautiful=-
Yahoo Messenger : moonwickwebmaster@yahoo.com

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

No anti-spyware is perfect, man. :)

The built-in WinXP firewall is pretty good, but I've been comfortable in using "Sygate Professional Firewall" for a couple of years now, the additional features like IP spoofing and stealth browsing are quite nice.

Good antivirus programs are ones that have regularly updated virus databases. Currently, I'm using "AVG Antivirus", you get regular updates and best part is, its all FREE...

As for spyware, I use two applications hand-in-hand, namely "Spyware Blaster 3.2" for "preventing spyware from entering" and "Ad-Aware SE Personal" that acts as a second layer of protection, scanning and removing ad-ware from my pc. Both applications are available for free.

Surf the net with style AND security. Get Mozilla Firefox and join ForceFirefox today. | Are you FLIP enough? Then join the Fine Looking Intelligent People, a Filipino community here at Minitokyo. | RPG players unite! Join the RPG-Fans and be counted. | Ecchiness is also an art form, visit the Ecchi-Club. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

avg antivirus
http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/2/

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

Bah that list is so long. On my windows box, the only software like that I run is my Antivirus program, which I don't let run in the background, and Spybot Search and Destroy, which I almost never run.

I just checked to make sure I'm not a jackass that really does have spyware, and it checks out. ot using internet explorer plus general common sense really help.

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.