Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Another Ah! My Goddess thread! yay! - Minitokyo

Another Ah! My Goddess thread! yay!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

i know there's alot of Ah! My Goddess threads at the moment because of the release of the new TV series and this is no exception (hey i can't help it, i am a true Ah! My Goddess fan afterall)
But here i would like to know what title do you prefer? i myself do not mind, they all refer to my favorite wonderful series!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Keiichi-K1, if threads exist already, you are supposed to use them, rather than create new duplicate threads. In the future, please don't make a new thread especially if you know that ones already exist on the same topic.

Remember that the Search tool is your friend.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

yes but then i won't be able to conduct my poll, hey! you didn't vote shinsengumi!

I will vote then...and gosh...like shinsengumi says...if you know there are many of them...then dont create another one for Crisis Sake...!! It is very tire to have same threads=conversations over and over again...if you understand that...man...what a pain...and shinsengumi...what happen to your report button...??? ^_^' ...man...you are too nice...!!

Signature Image

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Quote by shinsengumiKeiichi-K1, if threads exist already, you are supposed to use them, rather than create new duplicate threads. In the future, please don't make a new thread especially if you know that ones already exist on the same topic.
Remember that the Search tool is your friend.

Well it's obvious that they say that because the threads have similar titles, but their content and questions are different.
I didn't see any AMG thread with a poll. This new thread is worth it, and should Nuriko close it, then she's just doing a sloppy job. If the thread is exactly the same as another, i.e. same title, same questions, same comments, same suggestions, then that should be removed. But if it's new and different then it should stay.
Don't try to be elite in the forum.

For the poll, I think all of them are good.
Aa! Megami-sama! is for those who want to remain Japanese and romaji titles all the way!
Oh My Goddess! I think is used for the OVA mainly.
But for me I use Ah! My Goddess throughout all series and perhaps even the manga as well.

Yeah, so Ah! My Goddess.

Btw, Keiichi-K1, you may wish to change the title of the thread in case Nuriko gets steamed up and goes closing crazy.
Change it to something more specific like: Ah! My Goddess - Your Title Preference?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.