Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 with the one who anime character you are identified? - Minitokyo

with the one who anime character you are identified?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

axishi

axishi

XXxxxaxixxxXX

with the one who anime character you are identified?

with the one who anime character you are identified? , in fact I don't identify myself with any character... if not that I have in my... the personality of them, good.. I will say this way it.... I sometimes have the personality of Rei ayanami when I am pensive or I walk down the street, (sad and without direction)
or when I am very cheerful I identify myself with excel of excel saga with a lot of enthusiasm
and sometimes very heavy
I think that you will say the same thing...... :)

+ excuse for my English +

con que personaje de anime se identifican ustedes ? , en realidad yo no me identifico con ningun personaje... si no que tengo en mi... la personalidad de ellos , bueno .. lo dire asi.... a veces tengo la personalidad de Rei ayanami cuando estoy pensativo o camino por la calle, ( triste y sin rumbo )
o talves cuando estoy muy alegre me identifico con excel de excel saga con mucho entusiasmo y a veces muy pesado
pienso que ustedes diran lo mismo

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

ok i identify myself with syaoran i think but sometimes......... i dont think i identify myself with any other anime character

lo del emblema pude hacerse tambien porque no....
buena idea

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

kakaroto

kakaroto

Alucard rules!!

Ok, Pues despues de mucho pensarlo y ver en mi interior decidi hacer unas llamadas, creo no saver con quien me identifico, auque yo diria que con Kenshin Himura (Shinta).

Uno de mis mejores amigor dijo lo mismo, y tambien dijo: tu te pareces a el y ademas yo se que te identificas mucho con el, en los momentos que estas con tu familia y con tus amigos te pareses en lo alegre, simpatico y chistes que hacen que la chica que te gusta te golpee en ocaciones, y cuando te enojas se te ve la furia en los ojos, parece que un pasado te atormenta y cambias de personalidad inmediatamente,

y yo siento que es verdad, aunque le pregunte a otros amigos con que personaje cren que yo me identifico mas, y algunos digan que con shinji y otros que con vegeta, yo pienso que como muchos he tomado la personalidad de Kenshin, aunque mi comportamiento era muy parecido antes de conocerlo.

Me importa mucho lo que mis amigos piensan y siempre los escucho y la opinion de todos cuenta.

cain

cain

das ENde

bueno esto lo he pensado muuuchas veces, he preguntado a amistades y me he dado cuenta q con el q mas me identifico vendria a ser urashima keitaro de love hina, por q??, bueno pese a q intento decir algo en mi interior hacia alguien o intento hacercarme a alguien o alcanzo una de mis metas , salgo herido o sufro de un accidente q me perjudica, parece gracioso pero en serio es cierto, aunque no solo me identifico con el por la "mala suerte" sino q tambien soy deseoso de ayudar a la gente q me rodea y dar consejos si es q la ocasion me lo permite.

BlackWarlock

Burning The Frets

Maybe with Lupin the third.

Signature Image
Bc Rich Is The Best, Feel The sensation Of A Killer Guitar.

Buy Quality B.C. Rich USA Handmade. They Are Exelent War Machines.

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Nami-chan of OP. I can be as bossy as her, as money-minded (not really .. ^^) like her - just that I'ma bit directionally-challenged sometimes. :P

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

yo con varios porque en cada serie me encuentro con algiien, jaja ejemplo se que busco yq uquiero y ala hora de enoamorarme me pasa lo mismo,

no hay uno que dija es este exlcusivamente

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

Asakura-Hao

Asakura-Hao

Seraphim of Cruxis

I think I'm pretty much liked Chris from Alice 19th.
I am often serious and mature for my age (That it scares my friends at times....)
But then whenever I eat apples or get in contact with something I really like, I become very childish and it's just weird. @_@

Signature

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

I feel that I can identify with Lain from Serial Experiments Lain, and Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion. I've been severely introverted all my life, and I feel that I can really relate to those characters.

Signature Image

linkrulesx10

linkrulesx10

Ero kaki

I tokew a naruto charecter test and it said i was hatake kakashi, but i think im more of a highly toned down version of shikamaru

You come near me and "sword of light that i doth release" ??? huh how come it isn't working??? Oh yeah i remember now im not a sorcerer ops... umm... just forget what i just said... kinda... oh thats right, I remember im a ninja now "Kage bunshin no jutsu"??? huh how come it isn't working???...

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

I think I identify myself with the Charakter Sanakan (blame!).
i love the Evil things, dark games and I live like a bat.
(I prefer dark rooms and I hate the lite)
And most of the time I'm just doing my damned job... (studiing and so on...)

Izu-chan

Izu-chan

Tenshi

Supongo que me identifico con varios personajes, pero principalmente con Izumi de i''s (de ahi viene mi nick) y con Puchiko de Digi Charat.
La primera es porque todos mis amigos dicen que parezco fisicamente a ella y en cuanto a Puchiko, supongo que puedo llegar a ser tan mala como ella algunas veces :D

Miembro de [Hispanime]

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Well. I tried, and retried, and finally I came to think that there may not be an anime chara wich may identify me. The reason? well, it's because I may turn into a very good and careful person, but, then suddenly, I may go beyond my ouwn edges. I pass my tests by paying attention on clas, but never studying (yuck!).
Sorry. My nick is from the chara that may I reach.
If I'm not able tu post any job, the I will post my own history and you will see why I decided for this one. I hope it may be finished in one year, 'coz I still working on this one (believe it or not, I have spent at least 10 years in this history).

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

lakelady

lakelady

~Avalon Lady~

I identify myself with Mokona From MKR, or Genkai from YYH

Signature
~Doll of destiny~

gash

wad do u want?

i can say im a combination of a few characters... but onli minor details..

:: [B]iRth oF neU [h]0pe ' aN [a]NGeL's FirST [d]EScenD ::

Shikamaru and Hinata from Naruto. Lazy, shy, and stalker tendencies.

Signature

palomaydarla

Simple is best!

Well, i have 2 personalities... Paloma (the good girl, intelligent, smart, shy, responsible, cute, lovely daughter, loyal, etc) and Darla (the bad girl, impulsive, smoker, irresponsible, lazy, sexy and sometimes a whore, a cheater, teaser, etc).
So i think i fit very well in Chii and Freya - of CHOBITS ... in fact... i have them both in all my pc wallpaper, msn avatar, and on every pic i can put them! ;)

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Yukino from Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou. I loved being the best when I was younger. I just thought praise was the best thing ever. I'm not like that anymore of course, but everyone once in awhile I still feel the urge to show off.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

I identify myself with Shinji from Neon Genesis.

wahahahaha, Rei Ayanami is the one!!! I'm part of she!!! She's part of me!!! Rei Ayanami is the anime's character that is part of my life and she's the character that identify with me... I love you Rei !!!

pervertfox

pervertfox

bot KILLER!! -->ragnarok<--

i feel im a shikamaru in my mind... i dont like outdoor stuff and would choose relaxing than beach trip...
my grades at school isnt that high too, like him i find it really bothering to aim high and be noticed by backstabbers... its better im seen as a lazy bum..
im shy like hinata too and has split personality tendency like sakura(inside sakura?!) hehe...

Signature

MY SUBMISSIONS:
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/134417/ - makin more! bout a naruto pic made in MSPAINT duh!!! -_-
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/153325/ - GOTEN WALLIE by me of course!! not MSpaint anymore.. it wont be a burden to look.. and comment on a little! ^_^ thanks

IM A MOD AT:
http://groups.minitokyo.net/make-a-friend/

IM A MEMBER OF:
http://groups.minitokyo.net/photobucket-users/
http://groups.minitokyo.net/Filipino-Community/
http://groups.minitokyo.net/theunderappreciated/

axishi

axishi

XXxxxaxixxxXX

this is amazing ...great part of the participants considers that it has a very serious personality and hides but I do not believe that always they show to that facet of its personality..... everything depends that with that they esten accompanied (family friends, etc)

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

A mix of Rei Ayanami and Shinji Ikari (both from Evangelion).

naruslover

I love Naru!

Id say... Koalla Su from Love Hina. Because I'm usually hyper around friend and can get pretty out of hand. But in the face of a serious situation, a more thoughful (but still hyper) side comes out from me.

Shinobu: Oh you were just kidding? Thanks goodness.
Kitsune: Of course I was just kidding. You're so cute Shinobu!
Naru: And you're so jaded it makes me sick!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.