Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Return - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Ello everyone :P !! Just in case some of you haven't noticed already,I have returned and I am glad to see that everyone is doing well.I'm also glad to see that you all are still making terrific wallpapers and drawings,some which I've already added to my favs.So it's nice to see that everyone again.later z

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

^_^ Finally it's been forever we all missed you very much^^thanks for the fav on my new
wall "Belldandy" I so very much appreciate it ^_^

aquablue

aquablue

No side

Because you returned, I am glad. :)
I haven't seen you for a long time. :D
Welcome home,GintheTwilightswords.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

wb back xD gin
glad and happy to see u back :D
cya around here too ok ;)
bai2

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

welcome back.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Welcome back, all though I have already said so in your guestboook..if I believe so...or did I? I dont remember, but I shall mention it again if it refreshes the mind.

Welcome back Sir Gin. ::curtsies:: It is always a pleasure to appeal your company. Hope that you are enjoying yourself.

Signature

pinkangel

pinkangel

::Konnichiwa::

welcome back!!!!!!!!!!
*hugs and kisses* I hope you enjoy the holidays and got some inspiration for great walls.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Ginny!!! XD
Sorry for the late welcoming back... >.<
I'm really glad you're back my friend......

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.