Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How was the holidays? - Minitokyo

How was the holidays?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I've already asked some of my friends this,but I would like to know how everyday's christmas and New Year's went.Was it alright or the best? Or did something really bad or really stupid happen?Mine were ok;Christams didn't really get anything and got to bring in the New Year a couple of drinks.Sooo,how did it go for the rest of you?

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

They were very good. I think these holidays weren't better than before, but i liked :D

Signature

streifer

streifer

Old Game Lover

excepted the presenc of my two cousin (8 and 11 :/) it was great holiday too I think...

I'm finally back !!!

Huuum, anyone remember me?

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

My new years was safice. The people I spent it with, t'were friends of my friend that were all there, so I had to get to know them. Luckily, they believed me to be a blast and very fun. I'm glad that they thought so. Only bad part about new years, was the house I spent it at, had a funny smell, which I had to take two showers to be ridded of. I shall never go there again..As for christmas, it was the same as last year. Though I did get a few good presents. It was memorable, as they all are, but I'll never forget that house..*shudder*

Signature

pinkangel

pinkangel

::Konnichiwa::

Hmmmm.....let see. I passed xmas eve and xmas day in the Hospital with my daughter b/c she got a virus(vomitting, diahrrea and fever) so I was there until wend. 29 and for new year we all stay at home alone b/c my husband and son were passing too the virus but they didn't get it as bad as my daughter (thanks God) I didn't want to spend new year in the Hospital again. But overall it wasn't that bad. I called most of my family and I saw my favorite uncle that I haven't see him since last year. And I didn't lose a family member like last year, my baby brother die after birth in late Nov. I'm very greateful my family is alive, specially my husband and kids. My kids loved all their present. I wish you guys can see my little princess (she's 1 1/2 yrs old) play kitchen and feeding her dolls, she looks so cute.... My son was so happy b/c he got another pirateship, pirate island and a castle...he love those kind of things, he doesn't like car like other boy that much but he's only 5 yrs old anyway.
'

Asahi

Asahi

gone

mmh.. chrismas went go over very normal . eating. getting present. talking O.o .
well and the new year.. i did something new for me ! it went to my friend to meet him as his home for 5 days. on this evening.. i took my first rocket of firework :nya: ~ the years before i was afraid with these things ^_^' ahhh.. dont laoughing .

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.