Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Halo2 or Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas??? - Minitokyo

Halo2 or Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas???

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

this is the biggest debate ever in my neighborhood, i wanna see what everyone on MT has to say.....

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

Halo 2. No matter what it comes packaged as, GTA will always be a game that pushes so many moral boundarys that it'cool' to kids, and thats who it is aimed at. The 18 rating just makes it more deirable.

Halo 2, for all its single player faults, only comes alive on Multiplayer. Single player seems more like training for setting foot on Live.

kenshinhimura

Slipknot... RULES!

Hard one, Grand Auto thief is one of my favorites games, but Halo 2 can't be behind...
But at last Halo 2 is the best, definetly Halo2.

dnmax

dnmax

That Man

GTA:SA

Halo 2 doesn't even come close in terms of living up to the original (gta3 >_> ) or comparison to each other.

Gta san andreas
i liks gta serie.......

(sorry......... i don't speak englis XD)

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

I dont know much about Halo series,but I am not really an fps fan.Halo 2 might be different I know, but because I really liked most of the GTA series,even if there are some moral effects on those who think of it too serious,I would still wish to vote for GTA.

rezuke

Napoleon Dynamite

Well since I have no XBox (right now) I have to say San Andreas. I'm not that great with first person shooters but I felt GTA was fun.

Wizard needs food, badly.

[My Xanga] (My blog/journal)
[My DA account] (DeviantArt)
Signature

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

Halo 2 is my choice. I've played GTA and I lose interest in it very quickly.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

I voting for Halo 2, becasue that is the only really game I played on X-Box.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Archspectre

Archspectre

Deception, It Will Konsume You

I have not been able to play Halo 2 yet but I'm sure it is a great game with a good storyline. But gta:sa seems to win because you can do SO much. Such as skydiving, dancing, and basketball. But yet, both are great games and are very popular worldwide.

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough." -Albert Einstein

"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." -Winston Churchill

"The future is like heaven-everyone exalts it, but no one wants to go there now." -James Baldwin

"Forever in debt to your priceless advice." -Kurt Cobain

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

HALO 2! That game is friggin awesome!

Signature Image

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Two different type of game. So useless to compare XD

But halo 2 online is lot of fun!

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

Halo 2 hands down in this matter. I don' t like the GTA series one bit... I get bored in 20 minutes with this game.

Well for me i go by playing time and enjoyment most of the time
Halo2 takes roughly 5-6 hours to complete.......
GTA takes a few weeks to complete properly.....
i originally played halo2 for about 2 minutes and thought it was boring.... took me over a week to start playing it again then was disappointed by how short it was....
compare that to GTA which i still havent finished completely its alot better. Also as everyone knows you dont always have to carry on with the story line you can just play around doing nothing in it relaxing......

MGS2

MGS2

Freeze...

Halo 2 definitely, GTA games are moronic.

Signature Image

halo 2. i liked all the gta's, from gta2 up to cive city, but for some reason i dont like san adnreas one bit.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

halo 2

gta gets boring after a few minutes, the graphics are crappy. . . its 3rd person . .. hard to aim. . .

the only thing i enjoy in GTA is shooting peoples tires out. .. thats it

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Halo 2 or San Andreas, i like both....

GTA

GTA

halo is just for multiplayer...

for single player experience...

GTA wins

Both are great games, and they are very differents. Is not posible comparate them

les deux :) :)

halo3 hahaha

halo 2 with my eyes closed..

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.