Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the day after tomorrow - Minitokyo

the day after tomorrow

page 1 of 1 18 total items

kino

kino

tabibito

i just saw it on the opening night and boy... the effects are AMAZING! i loved every bits of it!! my favourite scene is where the tornado is beginning to pop up everywhere in new york. although i wasnt very clear what is causing the climate change, but it's all to do with global warming. And also i think it sends a very strong message to people to not waste our energy resources :)

so what u guys think?

Signature Image

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

so its good then. ok, ill have to go see it.

May the Woot be with you!

Hmm I always thought the whole idea was a bit simple and lacked creativity, but if the events were impressive then it may be something worth watching. Thanks for the opinion :)

Haven't watch it yet........ But it seems interesting....... I've seen those pictures from newspapers

I thought at points the effects got a little unconvincing.

**SPOILER**

Like with the wolves. Other than that,yeah the graphics were pretty good.

You thought you had everything,
but soon you'll realize
that you've had nothing all along.

this is a movie i definitly wanna see... just wish i could afford to go to the cinema to see it..

Im Not Nuts!, Im Completely InSaNe!

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by Insanitythis is a movie i definitly wanna see... just wish i could afford to go to the cinema to see it..

money problems? :P

im seeing this movie on monday with couple of friends, they want me to see shrek 2 with them on sunday so.. ~__~

Signature

=((... tease... yea moneyproblem is only the beginning... i have about 2 - 3k more to pay next month then i get in... so im kind of living on water and bread so to say.. =) but at least i have anime to watch so i can survive on that.. lol..

Im Not Nuts!, Im Completely InSaNe!

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

My opinion:
the catastrophe scenes are great, but some of the emotion scenes between the main characters aren't worth whatever they paid for it. You always happen to wait for the next catastrophe and wish they would finally stop the talking.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

Quote by NoctumMy opinion:
the catastrophe scenes are great, but some of the emotion scenes between the main characters aren't worth whatever they paid for it. You always happen to wait for the next catastrophe and wish they would finally stop the talking.

Haha.....True, true. I have seen this movie. I think it's ok. Not that great. It's the special effect that's worth watching. Other stuff are just boring like Noctum said.

Signature

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

i saw it last night! and it was great!!! finally a movie with a moral to it.....

and yes i agree some part don't make too much sense (ie. wolves..) but overall itz still a great movie to watch ^_^

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got around to seeing this movie. I thought it sucked big time. It looked really good, but the story sucked. It was pure eye candy imo.

If I smile and don

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

I just watched the movie today with my sister, and we were so pissed that we died like half way through the movie (we live in northern america so we were dead by then XD) I loved the ending and i thought it was a great movie especially when they were in the eye in New York. Great special effects. Its quite sad that a bunch of people died though and that it might happen. Quite scary...

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

hmmm, I'm planning to rent one from blockbuster tonight or next time...

I just watched this last weekend. I thought overall it was pretty good, but the ending seemed so rushed! Like the whole story and effects and all that was great, then all of sudden it seemed like the storm was done, ok we're rescued, the end. it was so fast ?! Oh well it was still great. I'd watch it again. :)

I saw the movie last month... It was a good movie with good especial affects and I liked how they told about Kyoto Treaty.

Over a Wall Of Concrete Called Reallity

Good movie :) I like the scenes in Japan :pacman:

I thought it was an EXCELLENT movie with great special effects. I only had two problems with it (both probably minor). 1) They never really explained where the storms appeared from so quickly and 2) the men in the helicopter would have frozen LONG before any of the equipment or fuel lines.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.