Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ever wished u were the only child or had siblings? - Minitokyo

ever wished u were the only child or had siblings?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

im the youngest out of 4 girls and sometimes i really wish that i was the only child! and i know alot of people that is the only child but want siblings. wat do u think?

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

@_@ - What can I say, I am an only child. Though - I did wish I had maybe a cute younger sister with me - but oh well - such is the way of life.

You get everything you want, and the most attention is focused upon you to do well in school - which I've done pretty much - so its nice being the only child of the family, plus they don't expect much from me other than to live my dreams. I like it. ^_^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

i always wanted a younger sister...some1 i cud look out for n would respect me...unlike my lil bro...i let the lil bugger defend for himself XD if i cant have a sis i rather be an only child...less problems that way n ill just hang out with friends more to cope with any lonliness :)

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

When I was younger I used to wish I was an only child, but I learned to tolerate, appreciate, and love both of my older brothers (youngest, and only girl). Now both are off at college and the oldest is married, and I miss them both, especially the one closer to my age. Anyway, since they're at an out-of-state college, it's like I'm an only child, and I don't like it at all. It's lonely, and there's no one to help me out with stuff, not too mention how often I end up home alone. So yeah...that's my opinion.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Mishikaiya

Mishikaiya

The Black Goddess

I'm an only child. (Well, I've had a younger step-brother and step-sister for about 9 months now, but I don't count that.) Every now and then I wish(ed) for an older brother but growing up close to my cousins (one younger, thje other older) and my uncle is just fine. Besides, I have a lot of guy friends who are older and feel like brothers.

"Hello world, suck the life from my voice and breathe it back into yourselves"

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I did wish that I'd be the only child once but not anymore. Instead of a younger sis, I'd like an older bro. I don't want to be the only child because I want to talk to someone.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

I have a younger sister and I love her to bits ^^ I love having a sibling though...I sometimes wish I had an older brother. Or older sister, but preferrably brother. This isn't because...I want someone to watch out for me or something like that. I'd like an older sibling so I have a precedent to follow. hmm...that may sound strange to those who feel like they have to live up to something, but first of all, I know that my parents wouldn't put that kind of pressure on me. Secondly, I'd like someone who already knew the ropes to teach me. Simple things like, which teachers should I try to get. How to go about the loads of college application process etc.
Funny...my sister is often maturer than I. She also takes the role of the constantly teasing [not annoying in my case] younger sibling, though I usually laugh along =]
*disappears to give sis a hug*

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I can say I know what both feelings are:
After eleven years being an only child, my brother was born. now I have a terrible boy at home with a terrible charming smile and stubborn manners. I think I was happy as an only child, but now I do not think on this anymore, I have a brother and I accept him and love him as we're twins! he is my little baby ^_~, no matter how much we fight!
(I cannot fight his charming smile and his smart ways...)
I cannot decided what i like best... I'm happy now.

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

If you have a sibling, you'd want to be the only sibling, if you're the only sibling then you want some siblings. It's always like that.

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

I'm an only child ~ when I was little I always wanted a brother or a sister since i was always very lonely. Being an only child often means you get spoiled by your parents and you sort of forget the concept of 'sharing'. Now I'm use to it so I can't even imagine what it would be like to have a sibling and having to share attention, its so...surreal. The downside to being an only child is, of course, the parental pressure and expectation to do well in everything in life, especially academics.

Quote by AshitaimaIf you have a sibling, you'd want to be the only sibling, if you're the
only sibling then you want some siblings. It's always like that.

By god your so right o.o I hate my older brother, id rather be only child or atleast have a younger brother.. I cant stand some guy that shows off

Signature

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

Im an only child sometimes I wish I had siblings so everything wouldnt be blamed at me.

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well, officially, i'm an only child... when i was very young, i did wish to have 1 or 2 siblings... but hey, it wasn't the case.. now i know both worlds... as a result, my mother spoils me, but expects a lot in exchange from me, and my dad who has two other kids (a boy and a girl) constantly calls me by my step-sister's name o_0 doesn't expect anything more from me than what i do...

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I have two older brothers and deep deep down inside I just worship them. They were always and heroes growing up and now they are my best friends. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love them!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

thanx for sharing u guys. everyone appreciates it!

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

AtomicAngel

w|red drifter

its a good thing to have siblings...at some point haha, im oldest of 3..i got 2 sisters..and they always were the favourites..maybe thats why i grew up a little less spoiled than them..but after certain age they became quite nice to everyone n wouldnt pull any nasty pranks on me all the time..tho theyre still uber spoiled haha, and im glad they are girls..i cant imagine having a brother thatll mess with all my stuff x.x ive seen families with 1 kid..and some were ok, some werent..personally for my family, if i evenr will have one, i think 3 is too much...but thats jmho

i wished theyd be nicer, and they are now...i dont think i ever wished to be the only one ^-^:

my pet is a shark

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

having brother/sister is aint so bad ;) Sure some times they can be annoying but this is the price we have to pay :P
I've got a younger sister and sure she a pain in the a$$ sometimes, but sometimes things would be difficult/boring without her

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

i just wished i had a big or lil sister... im all alone...

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

I'm the only one now, and sometimes i wished to have siblings because to be alone is so painfull sometimes, but it's not so hard to be the only one also.
Anyway i was going to have siblings and i was going to be the middle one (one older sister, and one little brother), but they died before they're going to birth -_-, i was going to die also, but someway i survived, but i'm happy because my siblings don't have to suffer the ways of life, and maybe i will see them in afterlife i guess :)

streifer

streifer

Old Game Lover

Alone ppl want a sister, other not because each dion't really know the pro and the cons of having bro/sis or being only child...

Only child know only of solitary (my english is VERY bad...) anbd want someone with to be, other will want some calm...

I'm finally back !!!

Huuum, anyone remember me?

I have a older brother, and older twin sister (by 5 minutes) and this does at times makes me feel frustrated >.< Being youngest, and usually picked on by the two gaining on me XD

But I guess its alright at times.. I wonder how I would feel having a younger sister or something.

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

I had one sister (whom 15 years old than me...) and four brothers..... I've never wish for a little sister oe something... but I wished I had a twin sister.... I could be fun! :nya: I envy my niece..... she had twins!!!!

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

I have a elder sis.. but I always wished I had a younger sis! =p younger than me too.. or at least not so much older than me(8 years diff) its kinda tough to know what to talk and so on...

hmz.....having a sis could be more merrier....but mayB it can take some trouble with me-_-".....
I'm the only child........a bit lonely that's the only downpoint......but there are alot goodpoints ^_^ feeling lonely can be helpt to play with some friends =D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.