Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do really think your friends r really your friends? - Minitokyo

do really think your friends r really your friends?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

back then i had alot of friends but later on...i found out they were really jerks. ever happened to u?

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Yup, you found out a lot about the so called friends of yours when you are tough times, because only the real friends stick by you through thick and thin.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

The only rael friends I had were in 6th grade, two best friends who alwasy backed me up when i was dissed by others, now since I switched schools everyones a arsenal (err you know what I mean)

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by stellarback then i had alot of friends but later on...i found out they were really jerks. ever happened to u?

Happens quite often.

That is why your true friends are those that stick by you until the very end. You won't notice it, but there are actual some people like that in our world today. Thank goodness, or else all hope would've been lost. Some are even cruel enough to resort to backstabbings, while other so-called friends of yours tend to act like jerks and "walk away" like nothing really happened, that you aren't all that important to them, really.. No surprise Stellar, it happens to everyone.

That's why we have to keep an eye out on those who we can really trust.
Good friends are very hard to come by - just my tip and advice - be aware - are your friends really your friends? Just be aware.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Too much friends to remember...
Then friends got mad...
Now I have no more friends what so ever...
Now I am sad... *lol*

Quote: do really think your friends r really your friends?

Only those who really matter...
the others are more like acquaintance in my point of view.
I know them... But I don't really know them...

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Many times. I hate them now.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Well...yeah it did. Backstabbers they are. But I sorta forgot everything already because it was so long ago. I don't want to remember things like that anyway.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

I only knew a few backstabbers...but you know what? There's no use crying about it anymore...what's happened is already in the past and I learned from it and moved on. I've made new friends and they're the best friends I could ever ask for.

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

Cajime

Cajime

Sweet Lolita

You have to go through a lot of crap people before you find someone who can be a true friend... but it can be worth it. And always remember, you are your own best friend.

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Although I have a lot of friends, only a small number I would consider as good friends. They're all really nice and very caring (sometimes a little bit overprotective :\ ) But I've also had my share of friends that turned out to be deceptive, manipulating, and as you put it: jerks. I never let it phase me though ~ those people don't deserve to have friends and its best to just ignore & drop them like yesterday's trash.

It may sometimes seem tough and hopeless stellar, but don't give up there are many great people in the world who would make awesome friends ~ and you deserve to be happy ;)

I doubt any of my friends are actual real friends. However, I wouldn't abandon any of them without a damn good reason.

all of your comments really mean something to some one else. thanx for sharing everyone!

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Yeah, a few of my friends are jerks sometimes, but I just overlook that. I have a feeling they don't really know they're being jerks, so I let it slide. Plus, when they're not messing around, they're really good people. I think everyone's like that, more or less...

True true friends? Only my sister =] Everyone else? I don't think they know the me me beneath the me...Nobody's perfect. Even my really close friends can be jealous, secretive when coming to opportunities, and uncaring. I know who I can be totally open with and who I may not and all is good!...Except for the fact that I keep forgetting and trust too freely =P I love my friends. ^^ Laughter always.

rhitnee

rhitnee

stabuface^^

its has happend a million times hun ^^ but the one that i have had for 11 years has always been there from me...others come and go and she's always there a true best friend ^^

Signature

thebigdoublek

thebigdoublek

The Last Hurrah

what i've found is that friendships really do take time and energy, and a lot of dedication... and most people are too self-absorbed to think about other people... especially if people are always calling them. I always have to call most of my friends to ever see if they want to do anything, and that doesn't really make me feel like they care about me... So what I do is I just stop calling, IMing, or emailing anyone, and just let whoever IM, call, or email me. Those people at least show me that they were thinking about me enough to want to see how I am. And those are real friends, the ones that realize what you mean to them, and that maybe even subconciously are trying to reciprocate your hard effort.

Signature Image

{Fight-club}{MT-Singles-Club}{RPG-Fans}{Ecchi-Club}{ShirowClub}

I don't really have a strong enough bond to any of them to care that much, to be honest.

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

yeh friends... lots of them.. but not many are true friends...
I know 2 that really care for others a lot too~
some friends are actually followers.. when you are in trouble they may care but they don't know what to do...
others are really just acquantance(sp).. they only talk to you a lot but never request or ask for anything.. I think these are good too...
you yourself also can't be true friends to too many people too...
maybe I am talking crap here =p but I don't know about what bad friends and good friends and stuff really are..

I have a really hard time trusting people, I used to have a lot of people who I considered as friends whom then betrayed me...

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

hmm...uhm.....I think..so.......but I don't really have a soulmate or super best friend.......sometimes I don't like their way of doing something.......but people can't be perfect =).....but I think the nicest friend would be a girl....boys are sometimes to rough-_-"......

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

It sound stupid but I am to picky to have those kind of false friends.
They can say you're mean.
They can say you're stupid.
They can say you're bitch.
But do choose your friends properly and with brains even if it looks like you're looner and not social.
I am alsmot 22 and have 3 friends that I really love and we are together for 8 years. We gone thru bad and good times. We broke apart and at the moment we even live in different countries but I know that if something happens they will be there for me.

Rain drops sings and I sing along...

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Sometimes I have my doubts in this matter... Something similar to you always happens to me. I have had firends, good ones, but later one, they all gone... I'm determined to keep my friendship until it ends and enjoy the partnership...
And I always have a couple of special and loyal friends that I know I'll never lose!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

I'm an jerk, so I don't have to worry about other people...............

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

when i was in middle school, i had "friends" who used to really annoy me with constant teasing...and i would consider them enemies in actuality, thinking they were the jerks. however, they matured as we got into high school and now we're good friends. instead of teasing, they look out for me now. it just takes time in my experience. but i'd say to choose your friends wisely b/c there are people out there who don't just look out for themselves.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.