Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto..... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Do anyone know the ending of Naruto....???
How many episode are there.....???

Hello,......

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

ultimaweapon86, there are a number of existing threads on Naruto already that you could use to ask your question. In the future, remember to search before you post to avoid duplicating threads!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

There isn't an ending yet because the manga and anime are still currently going in japan... so so far there is no ending. XD

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

dnmax

dnmax

That Man

i doubt it will end any time soon.

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

Quote by shinsengumiultimaweapon86, there are a number of existing threads on Naruto already that you could use to ask your question. In the future, remember to search before you post to avoid duplicating threads!

Duudee!! stop doin' that!! i've noticed that you the most of the times only write to say: "this thread is already posted, please use the search" man c'mon! is just curious ppl out there, the mods will do their work when its time they are busy ppl tryin' always to do their best, so I think it could be a great idea to take it a bit easy...
or you have hidden intentions? :hmpf: *cough, level up, cough* LMAO XD see ya around P.D.:dont take it bad thats just my opinion.

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

ventures

ventures

rabu rabu <33

naruto manga is just starting a brand new chapter!>0<
I can't wait!!
I don't think masashi sensei is goin too end it some time soon...
n the anime is still young...lol
I mean there's a lot to come~~

Signature

I know they have over 250 chapters of the manga right now and like 120 episodes out. there could be more of both i dont know, but that was my last count

LenaPriss

LenaPriss

Hardcore Otaku

:D :) lol ultimaweapon86,it still going the Anime has out Ep118 by BT I think it well be desame as Inuyasha or Dragon Ball!!!It's a Lagers Anime!!! go by this Link http://anidb.ath.cx/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=239 and show it self!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i know the same than leaf the publication of naruto's manga still in japan or in shonen jump magazine says that

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

frackher

frackher

Angel

Yeah the manga Naruto has ended at chapter 237 From 238 to 244 its the "Kakashi Gaiden"

And soon on February will out Naruto Next Gen, it's three years after the ending of Naruto.

Signature
F.R.A.C.K.H.E.R, But not for French Hacker, search more XD.

I like Naruto, 'cause it's really funny, the environment and towns are have a great style and when the fighting-scenes start, it's really Butt-Kickin' action with a touch of comedy.
That's the reason why I like Naruto.

ryohekigi

ryohekigi

.:Hope:.

Naruto...nice yet a lil too draggy...but nevertheless i still like it!

Signature
Credits to wa-wa chan for my beautiful avie n sig! :D

Hold a hope in your heart and darkness will surely pass

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.