Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ranma 1/2 & Inu-Yasha comparison - Minitokyo

Ranma 1/2 & Inu-Yasha comparison

page 1 of 1 2 total items

randomspace

randomspace

Why are you here anyway?

This is more of a comparison then an outright opinion poll.
That being said, These two creations by Rumiko Takahashi are easily the most well known, if not most popular, manga and anime, she has created.
Inuyasha has currently passed Ranma 1/2 in it's length . At least Episode wise. Usually that means the manga is longer as well.

Anyway I was a big fan of Inuyasha when they started showing it on Cartoon network. And just the idea of an action comedy about a guy who turns into a girl made me want to watch ranma.

Anyhow, I figured i'd just create a little spot to talk about inuyasha and ranma.
The similarites are numerous but coincidental? I do not know.

Many voice actors, american and japanese have done both ranma 1/2 and inu-yasha.
for instance richard cox is ranma and inuyasha.

It's silly to mention name similarites, koga, ryoga, and myoga... but it's there.
The similarites between chracter interaction.
ala Koga-Inu-yasha-Kagome
Ryoga-Ranma -Akane

Loving female parent figure for the female main character, odd male parental figure.
there is a myoga and happosai comparison that i like to make.

Anyhow there are plenty more, but i figured if anyone cares at all, i'd love to talk about the two shows. They are both great and have far to much depth to hate.

Signature
"life is like an analogy"

Unoffically, but nearly verified, tallest person you'll ever meet. (on MT)

If you stare long enough, it will wink at you. (especially if you go crazy because your staring so long)

yeh, you've pointed out most of it ^^ More similarity is the fact Kagome says "sit" to calm Inuyasha down when he is transforming.. similiarly, when Ranma turns into a cat; he needs Akane to pet him ^^;;

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.