Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Farewell - Minitokyo

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 82 total items

miyano

watashi no uta

oh my..you're leaving?! wuwuuuu..T_T...
aihh..but anyway,..i can't stop you from leaving..and so..i do hope you'll come back here :) and luckily,now we can chat in msn XD (i have kinda bad memory too^_^' sometimes..ahha) anyway,..come and drop by to visit,ne? XD do what you think you have to do ^^ it's your choice :D we'll all support you in whatever you do,right minna?

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by einnaCelessa...T.T *cries* you leaving?T.T Bye bye...T.T

**Cries** Y'esh - but I will still return from time to time - if I have the time. *_*

Quote by xandmanwhat the heck woman!?!!?!??!?? I never told ya that you could leave
mt!!!! ~_~
dammit! I don't know why the heck you're leaving this place, and i
would've never noticed you being gone unless someone told me. Thanks to
Chop suey here, he told me about you and Shoe's departure. And whatcha
talking about that you will never come back? I know you will as long as
i'm here xD hHAAHaa....
i hope these actions isn't for the attention only... but anyway, you
know you got me and all of us others here, so if you ever decides to
return (i know you will because you returned to answer some replies
here, hahaha...) and ends up amongst a horde of noobs and crappy walls
that you dont feel familiar with, then just pass by and leave a message
or something yeah n_nV Gravy baby! Honestly, i will.... not miss you,
but i will miss having you around here on MT to nag my ass, my one and
only worthy MT arch enemy ;_; *crying inside* xD hahaha.... me
crying.... in which world? xD
ok babe... i'm not good with farewells and crap like that because i
detest it... it utterly sucks. But if you're not gonna roam around
here, then be sure to add me on msn alrite? Besides, i want to know why
in my holy goddesses name you're leaving this place. I know you will
read all this, but see ya sometime again and have many nice xan-free
days alrite? n_nV xD haha...
*...i detest anything with farewell in it...*

Haha - who said I was leaving forever, pal - I mean bud - I mean X_x

You still calling me a babe? It's l-a-d-y for flippin' chocolate fudge sakes - lol - and even though it seems to attract a bit of attention, I do agree with that part wholeheartedly, that's not the real purpose of this thread - you see - if I don't tell anyone, then it wouldn't be fair to some of my friends on MT to realize what's going on - and then they'll be like - what's wrong? Then I'll get hunted down by wolves, and assassins, and you know - just to find me. X_x

lol - no, I had to say farewell - like Shuei - we both wanted to leave in peace pretty much. But don't worry, I'm sure you can bug a whole lot of other peeps when I'm not around - guess its more havoc on them lately lol - and seemingly since your biggest competition has left eating the dust while she's gone, you can go ahead and take your anger on someone else, because the next time I will come back, I will better and stronger than ever ^_^ - err... but that doesn't look like it's gonna happen, now is it? Haha - oh yeah, byes byes. **nods nods** Take care... **mutters and chomps her apple**

Quote by narutofan92omg. I do not know what the reason is and if you won't tell that is
something i'll respect. But truthfully when i just saw the name of this
thread and the fact that it was from you my heart sunk. I really hope
i'll see ya soon. and take care of yourself while your gone. ^_^
....wow. It's quite a shock to the system i'll have you know.
..>.>' T_T I hope your problems disappear soon.
You've touched everyones heart here and your a person who could never
be replaced. Just be sure to stop by from time to time. ya know? We may
not have spoken all that much and all but i'll really miss ya *hugs*
......wow.....*cries*

Quote by TirdaelynIt is a shame that you are going, you have your reasons but I am gonna miss ya.
It won't be the same here without ya, who else is gonna say that Chop and Xand are strange and bizarre. *sigh*

lol - and I totally agree with you 100%. Let's teach both of them a lesson, shall we? ^_^ The next time. **Grabs her teflon pan** - I'll rig this one with spikes for added effect - lol. j/k - Take care, keep it real, and I love your new group there, just saw it along the way. You made it yourself? Too coolies! ^_^

Quote by YuneOH my!!!?!!?! I just came back and you're gone?!?! What HUh hah?!!? No
fair!!! Sorry for my latenesS~
How dare chuU leave! Even Xandy here ( your no.1 enemy? ) will miss
yah!
NooOO~~~~ How could you!!!....*dies*....
Well i wish yah well in whatever yah doing my dear *wipes
tears*~...from what i see...i might be able to stalk yah from IRC or
even MSN teehee* XD XD
i remembered we met through those word game threads...and i must say it
was funny back then~
Well farewell Cinnamon Angel~!! *throws an apple at chuU and waves*

lol - going crazy, are we? Well then haha - yes I did remember those word game threads, those were indeed hilarious nonetheless - you keep making your avy and siggies and be a good boy and run along. **Notices something thrown at the side of her head** - Owwies! Chuuu!

Quote by kuclowell i guess, some times this things happen,well was funny while you
was her i agree with everynoe,we are goint to miss you celessa i hope
someday see you again takecare and thanks for sharing yours walls and
scans god bless you in your future :) <_< <_<

Sure thing - I just got a whole bunch of new scans ready to come along to mow ya down - lol - but no problem, I will see you soon - and god bless to you too.

Quote by miyanooh my..you're leaving?! wuwuuuu..T_T...
aihh..but anyway,..i can't stop you from leaving..and so..i do hope
you'll come back here :) and luckily,now we can chat in msn XD (i have
kinda bad memory too^_^' sometimes..ahha) anyway,..come and drop by to
visit,ne? XD do what you think you have to do ^^ it's your choice :D
we'll all support you in whatever you do,right minna?

lol - same here - we just mentioned that on MSN chat, right? Take care there miyano - I finally remembered ya and the letters game - haha - me and Chopz went nuts over the number of letters that we had to start a whole brand new game.

Well - look at the time. Got to run now. Farewell! **Jumps on a passing train and waves to all her friends** Bye! I'll miss you all. **The train leaves** Bye!!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

ok goodbye for now then celly
that better be a round trip ticket u got there ^^
good luck and stay safe

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

I'm going to miss your cute JPop scans, they somehow defined you. Good luck, and haave a nice life, but if you ever get bored, or want to look at cool pics......you know where to find them.

Barbie

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

[sniffles] i come back to see shuei AND my cel leaving? 0_0 [sniffles]

awww, well i dun know why- but i know you have good reasons- you love us too much to leave for nothing!!!! :D

[hugggles]

hope to see you around!!!!!!!!! XD XD

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

I think I know the reason, *points finger*. Im sorry you feel like you have to leave... Good Luck. Don't let it bother you, there is always different type of people thats always disagreeing.

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

ok I don't know you and you even less know me..but I know you were a lot around cause its kind of hard to miss some of your forum or shoutbox post ^_^' and for sure some of them given me some good laugh...just for this , I think I'll miss seeing that name ''Celessa'' around here heh! well , I almost regret to havent known you before.. ( in other way I don't cause this way I wouldn't miss you as much as all the others are by seeing you leaving hahah XP ) ..cause you seem to be a great person with an incredible personallity...tons of peeps here seem to really like you and for sure your departure will leave a hole behind which will be hard to replace.
for all of those who like you that much here , I hope you'll come back one day or another and put your enjoyable presence around again.
wish you best of luck in what you have to do.

Signature

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

o.O...Cel!!!...and I just started posting here too I was hoping that we could end up being friends after I got the hang of this forum...you sure there be nothing I can do that will change your mind at all? t_t...i will miss all the games you make and a lot of those wonderful posts I see around here

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Cel, that's so sad to hear about your leaving. I'm still looking forward to seeing you on MT again. Good luck with your life sweet friend

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

i really don know what's u'r reason but to hear that u'r not gonna b here for a long tym....how sad to hear that from u.... i hope u can visit from tym to tym here if u can... we all here gonna miz u while u'r gone... n i'm gonna miz u'r artwork T_T

Signature

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 82 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.