viewtiful joe anime bad or good?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Cancel

had anyone view viewtiful joe in anime version ? i don't know it good or bad ( but i know viewtiful joe 1 , 2 which games on ps2 are exellent . ) if it good i will find the way to get them .

• Jan 13, 2005

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Cancel

It is...VIEWTIFUL.... XD

Really. It's good and funny. Even the bad guys can be funny. A good break from serious / romantic anime flooding in these days.

Cancel

Oh ! really ? i love to laugh XD i must get !!!!! them .

• Jan 13, 2005

Katsumoto

Katsumoto

Baka-san ^^

Cancel

Let's just give It a try then, It can be fun after the game, It was kinda fun ^^; Ahahahahaha ^^ Played it? :) :P

Someone has a nice ass O.o

• Jan 13, 2005

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

Cancel

bad O_o

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

• Jan 13, 2005
Cancel

I have to see it. I love the Viewtiful Joe games and I don't expect anything less then a positive reaction of this anime.

Ohh, You've touched my inner child. T_T
AND NOW HE'S MAAAAD!

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Cancel

The anime is funny. Does follow the story of the game. Hate to say though but the anime isnt all that great.

• Jan 28, 2005
Cancel

if you're a fan of the game you're probably gonna like it no matter what...but as an anime its crap..-_-

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.