Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The newest come the last but they won't stay that way! - Minitokyo

The newest come the last but they won't stay that way!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

Elesie
16/04/83
Israel, Ramat-Gan
Army girl that loves to sing and play music and does write songs for that matter. Also likes yaoi, shounen-ai and fantasy and writes stories using those lovely genres.
Loner that thinks that as long as you have yourself you are self-sufficient but still likes to share her freaky thoughts sometimes.
Manga and nature lover.
Person that has totally random changes of style and things she likes so don't be surprised.
Well that's it for starters :)

Rain drops sings and I sing along...

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

very interesting person you are indeed... cmon ask everything you want, and njoy your stay on MT - your new home ;D

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

Holy crabs i think we're like totally sisters! XD!
So nice to meet ye, Elesie. ^^
Welcome to Minitokyo and do please enjoy je stay. ^^
My newest word- je. XD
Anyway, ta-ta!

[boom dop]

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

Quote by tru-chanMy newest word- je. XD
Anyway, ta-ta!

Heh my newest word "twisted" ^^ Thanx I will make myself comfy in here.

Rain drops sings and I sing along...

Hello Elesiel ^^ Welcome to MT XD I'm also a new member here :) Lets go and explore!!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.