Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you usually write in script, or print? - Minitokyo

Do you usually write in script, or print?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Print are letters like these<----
script---->http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/Dimondsnotfoeva/hwalogo.gif

I always write in script.

Jormungand

Jormungand

That guy with no signature image

I always write in print XD
but since my writing is so ugly, some people think it's script >_< (or funny scribbles)
I write really fast and sometimes no one except me (or someone with equally bad writing) could read it....
yes...it's that bad >_>

frackher

frackher

Angel

I write in script and i can Actually do The Majuscule Form for any letters.

But the letter "p" and sometimes "s" i write them on print form.

So it's a melpot :p .

Signature
F.R.A.C.K.H.E.R, But not for French Hacker, search more XD.

print, since my script is not readable..... or not as readable anyway.

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

I write in a mixture of both, pretty much completely mid-way between them. I write in print quite a lot, but if I write an 'i' followed by a 't', I join them. That's just one example, there are quite a few others. Also, my handwriting is almost exactly a fusion between the script image you gave the url to and, say, the text on this board. Oo

I HATE writing in script it annoys me half to death!!! I rather prefer printing^_^!

C Ya,
Neriko

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

Well, you'd probably say I print. XP But I write really fast, so it's like... a hybrid. But my letters are fat and blocky like a print's. Just.. joined up, kinda, too. (guh.. that was ineloquent ^_^').

hmz....I prefer printing =) script is just not so handy =)

I normally print, unless I'm writing an essay or something like that. :)

Story-Weaver

Story-Weaver

Another story begins...

I write in print normally. But as a write faster and faster the letters start merging into one another and start joining up more and more...
But I like print more :)

See my web page! Or my blog.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I suck at script so I always write in print. Script is very nice though, but I just don't have the talent to make beatiful handwriting. Heck, my printing is bad enough. :)

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

I write in print because my script is realy ugly. Even my print isn't perfect but I am triyng to improve it ^_^

Just keep on trying, keep on flying. I will be the light.

I usually write in some odd combination of script/print. Oddly enough, the faster I write, the worse (more unreadable) my writing gets.

Sadly, I don't post very often...

Then again, I don't visit very often. :-)

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I kinda write in both. I connect letters a lot when I print so sometimes it looks like script. My print is more readable then my script though, but sometimes even my print isn't very readable! XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Print, my script is horrible.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

um i write in print and script but i dont think the teaxhers can read my script so i write in print but it is very small.

Yo people sup. Holla baq dudes.

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I can write in print and script,but I write in print more often since most of the people I go to school with can't read it let alone write it (didn't they go over how to write like that in middle school?).I can write really fast in both,especially script,but they tend to start blurring and turning into scribble if I'm going to fast ^_^' .I'm a speed-demon :pacman: XD .

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Although I can handwrite quite nicely, I usually write in print since it's much quicker and less stress on my wrists. Funny thing is that everyone thinks both my handwriting and printing looks like a computer font >_>

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I write in script. I went through a print faze a long time ago because it made my writing look heaps neater, but I like the way my letters flow when I write in script, and my script is pretty readable, at least I think so. :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

I usually print but I like writing in script as well.

Script. I find it's faster.

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Print. My print is microscopic, however, so I write rather quickly.

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Print; I can't write in script to save my life. .__.;;

Signature

LusciousLacus

Cagalli`s Fan

Print, of course. I can't really read my pwn script because it is so ugly XD

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.