Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Star Ocean 3 owners, a question - Minitokyo

Star Ocean 3 owners, a question

page 1 of 1 9 total items

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Ok, I just recently stumbled upon a scan from Star Ocean 3 while looking for images for my Valkyrie Profile wall (upcoming), to my amazement I found this , a scan with artwork featuring Freya and Lenneth Valkyrie.
Now my question is as follows: Are they in they game or can they be viewed in any way etc. If that's the case, I might steel myself of the horrors of Star Ocean 3 storline again just to see it 8P (Fanatic? haha, well I guess :) )

to my knowledge no such characters are available in the game...but then again my knowledge of it is quite limited, to the point where I still haven't beaten the last boss XO

Signature Image

Hey Ace wats up...!!

Wat horror I dont get it...!!

Anyway...yes they are in the game...and guess wat...have u play the Profile....?? I havent but...if u did then...bress yourself...!! they are optional BOSS...yes that is rite both are bosses..and they will give you a great ass whoop if not super WELL prepared...they use alltheir strongest attack...!! They are NPC...btw if you are curious...who are they anyway...??

Signature Image

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Quote by OneWingTenshiHey Ace wats up...!!
Wat horror I dont get it...!!
Anyway...yes they are in the game...and guess wat...have u play the
Profile....?? I havent but...if u did then...bress yourself...!! they
are optional BOSS...yes that is rite both are bosses..and they will
give you a great ass whoop if not super WELL prepared...they use
alltheir strongest attack...!! They are NPC...btw if you are
curious...who are they anyway...??

OMG!!! Now that's my goal in Star Ocean 3 now! Not the ending :D (Well I considered Star Ocean to be so incredibly boring due to the story/plot/characters that I stopped playing it. That and those blasted flute dragon doors 8P).

Ah, what is Valkyrie Profile you ask? It is the coolest RPG, it's so diffrent from all other RPG's I just love it :D There isn't a single thing I dislike about the game, if you ever come across VP then you would be wise to buy it, the best RPG imo :) (haha, I'm a bit hyped I guess XD )

You still need to beat the game...recieve the clear data...in order to fight them so...heehee still need to cross the ednding line...now you make me want to get VP...crap...how old is that game...!!

Dont mention the dragon flute or the tutle mine part...hate them...lol...story so far is good actually...lol

EDIT...looking forward to your new wall...that is the dude I am against...ohhh...*u know the word*...not funny...and scary

Signature Image

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Quote by OneWingTenshiYou still need to beat the game...recieve the clear data...in order to
fight them so...heehee still need to cross the ednding line...now you
make me want to get VP...crap...how old is that game...!!
Dont mention the dragon flute or the tutle mine part...hate
them...lol...story so far is good actually...lol
EDIT...looking forward to your new wall...that is the dude I am
against...ohhh...*u know the word*...not funny...and scary

Ah, oh well. Guess I'll have to beat the game then, pity.
Well VP isn't really that old, 1999 I think. But it is a very difficult game to get ahold of, though there are *other* methods *coughs* :)

haha, I hate the flute part, it's requires more luck than skill. >_<

Hm, well I'm currently having a hard time with the wall, difficult to get ahold of good enough quailty scans 8P But I think it'll turn out quite alright :)

star ocean is a good game...

i loved the dragon doors....good place to level up, and speaking of VP, i hate it myself...

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Quote by McDragoni loved the dragon doors....good place to level up, and speaking of VP, i hate it myself...

You are my mirrored image XD

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.