Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you play piano??? - Minitokyo

do you play piano???

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 148 total items

wuahah thanks kei-kun =D
I really appreciate your help....but praetorian just send a site to me where I can download it.....so you don't have to scan it for me anymore ^^
hmz...mayB you can scan some chinese songs to me =D
hmz.....mayB sam hui and jacky cheung =D
hehe

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Sure thing. Got that. Now to sort out which song is which xp... I don't know chinese. >_<

XD
I'll be sure to scan some after I finish my exams.

:)

Quote by Kei-kunSure thing. Got that. Now to sort out which song is which xp... I don't know chinese. &gt;_&lt;

XD
I'll be sure to scan some after I finish my exams.

:)

wuahahah I can help ya with reading ^_^hehe
allright thnx alot kei-kun =D

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

Yes, yes yes I do! Have been playing for seven years! ::proud:: XD

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

phl

phl

Gone

Hi hi! Yup! I've been playing piano (and synthesizer) for a couple of years now (can't count exactly 'cause I started then stopped then started again.......)

I really enjoy playing classical music, but I'd say that the song I play (and especially like to play) is a metal song that I've personnalised a little bit. Maybe you know "Black Sheep" from Sonata Arctica? If not, it doesn't matter, it's a speed/symphonic metal song on which I learned to play my very first metal solo. ^_^
That's part of why I like it, I think, and also because I personnalised it a bit...

I also enjoy playing "Solfeggietto" by Carl P. E. Bach (Son of the Great J. S. Bach). Short but nice and fast. ^^

Anyway, it's good to see that so many people I wouldn't suspect to play piano, actually do! :D

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

i had lessons for a long while, but never practiced so i never got any good. fav song: scarlet from ayashi no ceres

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

andiyar

andiyar

wordsmith

I learned piano for twelve years, completed Grade 7 and was going to do my Proficency Ceritificate (Grade 8 or whatever equivalents you may have) when I stopped, due to my final year of High School, exams, et al. I still tinker a bit, just for fun. I wish I had time to go back to lessons again, but what with Uni and work, it's a bit of a pipe dream.

Now, for some commenting. ^_^

shirihana: I absolutely love playing To Zanarkand. I only actually picked up FFX a few weeks ago when I decided to play some games for a couple of months during Uni break... as soon as I fired up the game and listened to the title sequence I resolved to find that sheet music at all costs. I'm planning to pick up the entire collections (from GameMusic) as soon as I've put aside enough pennies ^_^. It's quite easy to play, realistically, but it sounds so pretty...

meteorcloud: drop by here, ffshrine has all the piano music for all the Final Fantasy games available via IRC, and To Zanarkand is also listed at the above link on their site - as well as a few other songs. :)

kei-kun: out of curiosity, do you have anywhere in particular you obtain sheet music from for anime, or do you do primarily impro? I much prefer playing with sheet myself... any places you can point me to to get some anime sheeet? :)

-Andiyar

"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"

woah woah another pro... O_o.......hehe thnf for ya site ^_^

ow anda......guys......I've started a piano-suki group =D
it's a group for people who loves to play piano and who wants to play piano =)
so...join us if you want ^_^

I wish I played piano :<

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

I would like to learn to play the piano but im too lazy...

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

Quote by YoruMitsukaiI wish I played piano :&lt;

you can learn how to play =)

chip

chip

ecchi lover, linux sensei

I once worked in a piano store... oh I loved it so much!! I got to play all of the gorgeous grand pianos, and the feeling of playing such beautiful instruments, well, it's an amazing thing to feel in your heart. Now, I only have my vintage Yamaha DX7 synthesizer keyboard which I play every chance I get... at least I have some nice piano timbres :) ahhh... fun memories and thoughts.

Quote by chipI once worked in a piano store... oh I loved it so much!! I got to play
all of the gorgeous grand pianos, and the feeling of playing such
beautiful instruments, well, it's an amazing thing to feel in your
heart. Now, I only have my vintage Yamaha DX7 synthesizer keyboard
which I play every chance I get... at least I have some nice piano
timbres :) ahhh... fun memories and thoughts.

woah chip.....you've worked in a piano store O_o............cool!!!!!!
all the great pianos ^_^!!!!

chip

chip

ecchi lover, linux sensei

Quote by meteorcloudwoah chip.....you've worked in a piano store O_o............cool!!!!!!

Oh it's so true!! For some reason I really loved the Yamaha grands... such a bright sound but also a nice heavy feel to the keys... brilliant!

Quote by chip

Quote by meteorcloudwoah chip.....you've worked in a piano store
O_o............cool!!!!!!

Oh it's so true!! For some reason I
really loved the Yamaha grands... such a bright sound but also a nice
heavy feel to the keys... brilliant!

I wanted a yamaha piano too......but ....now I have a petrof XD

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Well I guess in total I've played piano for *counts fingers* 11 years, however I actually stopped taking lessons a couple of years ago. I think I got up to Grade 9. Anyway, although I don't pratice and take lessons anymore, I still like playing for fun now and then. I can't recall any favourite classical pieces at the moment, but my favourite anime piano piece is 'Hikari Sasu Niwa', i think it's from Utena though I could be mistaken. Ohh..Piano-Suki..must go look now ^^

Quote by IyasisWell I guess in total I've played piano for *counts fingers* 11 years,
however I actually stopped taking lessons a couple of years ago. I
think I got up to Grade 9. Anyway, although I don't pratice and take
lessons anymore, I still like playing for fun now and then. I can't
recall any favourite classical pieces at the moment, but my favourite
anime piano piece is 'Hikari Sasu Niwa', i think it's from Utena though
I could be mistaken. Ohh..Piano-Suki..must go look now ^^

WAAAAHH grade 9 +_+ awesome ^_^!!!!!!

i learned how to play piano for like 6 months..
but it was so boring~ not my type~ =P.. so then i quitted!>_<;;;

Quote by yoorai learned how to play piano for like 6 months..
but it was so boring~ not my type~ =P.. so then i quitted!&gt;_&lt;;;;

what a same -_-".................Piano is really cool XD It sounds so nice ^_^!!!!!!!!

I agree it was so fun playing with them :)
good memory with a few good friends :sweat:

dcl11

pharmatose

erm, just a heads up; i'm no longer 'praetorian.' XD

There seems to be a lot of people here who have taken lessons for a long time... what pieces are you currently playing/working on?

piano's probably the easiest and best sounding instrument ever, besides the guitar
ive played for 5 yrs and quit then recently took it up again for 2 yrs so far
its very satisfying to accomplish something on the piano or just in general with every instrument.
i have a willard piano that's upright and goes against the wall
i like all the clementi sonatinas
and if its not classic, i like...........nevermind....only classic is good for piano

I have played piano for 4 years now and I like it very much :) Though, I've been pretty lazy at playing for couple of weeks now.... xP I'd like to learn Vanessa Carlton's Thousand miles, its piano parts (?) sounds awesome :)

i want to take you to a place... ..where we can finally smile.

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

I play piano for hm... lets see.. for 14 years :D
Yeah sure I do like it since I still didn't break poor thing in parts even after playing all that tehnic improving stuff :P
songs I love.. I love Bethoven.. Well I like about every "hard" style there is.

Rain drops sings and I sing along...

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 148 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.