Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you play piano??? - Minitokyo

do you play piano???

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 148 total items

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Uh, I have a regular piano that's made by Yamaha, if this is what you're asking for. XD I also play the violin.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

lol, of course! i'm asian, right? :P j/k j/K! plz don't hate me! i took lessons for something like... 5 yrs? then i stopped... i still mess around on the piano... my favorite piano piece recently has been Canon in D (the other wedding song)... tho i'm working on scarlet from ayashi no ceres... idk what piano i have, but it's really old.

Signature Image

reesha

reesha

the dream catcher

yup, i do play the piano.....
i can also double bass.........lol
hope to learn cello someday....

I've only played piano for about half a year. I'm taking a class at school for it. I'm not very good at all, I hope someday I can play a bunch of anime songs. lol

not really the piano, keyboard

gountessg

Dark Angel

i love piano and guitar balades. i like flute and violin too. the sad slow, very emotional songs are the best. such as cello concerto by bocherini. that's one of the best ones evey. or night song by alibino. those are great classic songs.
I play a little piano. unfortunately, I don't have a piano anymore, so now I can only play piano at school. I wasn't that good anyway.

what is your purpose in life?

It's been awhile since I've played a piano. I've switched to flute, but I still practice piano occasionally.

it's great to see so much people who likes the piano and other instruments...so musical xD!!!!! yikes!!! hmz..hope I can hear something from you all sometime=)

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

i used to play piano...
i decide to stop because it was so annoying to memorize the music sheets...

retire

......uhm....you don't have to memorize the sheet music xd!!!!! I really hate that part too.....my brain sux...it's a 2nd grade brain xD ...get it..somewhere......XD ow well......just print the sheets =d!!!!!!

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

No, but I'd love to. :)

i used to muck around on my Keyboard, but, y'know.. ^_^'

Quote by ni-chanNo, i don't know how to play the piano...only a few songs...
like Twinkle little star :D and some others...does that count xd...
i would like to learn though ^^

Ahahaha!! Yes, me too! :D

"Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" was one of the first songs I learned!

KittyAura

KittyAura

Waiting For You

haha no I don't play piano but it would be cool but my friend Kitten-chan can that lucky girl hehe I like to hear it better then try it ^_^

Signature
I'm the Princess Of Hyperness!!! ^_^
Avy and sig made by Kitten ^_^ thank you!

Yea i play piano. For about .. 6 years? I stopped halfway once cuz i have some important school exams, and i found out is quite hard. And then i continued again cuz i cant live without piano >< I had exams on piano, and now my practical is on Grade 7 and my theory is Grade 5. Its abrsm. hehe.

I dont really have a favourite on the musics i play. hehe. But I wish to play all sorts of anime series songs, J-Pop, K-Pop and maybe pop songs that are playing on the radio now. I love to try new things ^^

I has been learning for 11 years but it's terrible >_< I must study in a college of art and music and must study in another high school too. Piano is nice but the teacher is not nice, she is so strict :( I'd prefer violin than this one..o_O

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Yeah, I play the piano, and I've been playing it for 10 years. Right now, I prefer to compose my own songs.

Quote by suisei-Yea i play piano. For about .. 6 years? I stopped halfway once cuz i
have some important school exams, and i found out is quite hard. And
then i continued again cuz i cant live without piano &gt;&lt; I had
exams on piano, and now my practical is on Grade 7 and my theory is
Grade 5. Its abrsm. hehe. I dont really have a favourite on the musics
i play. hehe. But I wish to play all sorts of anime series songs,
J-Pop, K-Pop and maybe pop songs that are playing on the radio now. I
love to try new things ^^

theory grade.... xD .....mine theory grade....0,5 xD~!!!!! >_> I dun even know what chords are xd~!!!! but now I do xd~!!!! (after asking a friend)

Quote by aahichiiI has been learning for 11 years but it's terrible &gt;_&lt; I must
study in a college of art and music and must study in another high
school too. Piano is nice but the teacher is not nice, she is so strict
:( I'd prefer violin than this one..o_O

hmz....strict teachers...are better >_>.....your results would be better only the fun would decrease >_>......so that sux xD ~!!!!

Quote by KamikazeKogaYeah, I play the piano, and I've been playing it for 10 years. Right now, I prefer to compose my own songs.

darn... >_>.....compose huh..??? hmz...I wann hear some thing xD~!!!!!! or see some compositions from you =)~!!!

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

i've played the piano for 8 years now. i've played since kindergarden and taken tests for each level since then. i'm currently on level9 for the piano. i only have i more year to go before i can stop taking lessons XD ..sorta..level 10 advanced >.< hope i can pass

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

I play the pieno and im taking lessions, im not so bad. my fav. is called "Canon" and moonlight sonta" they sound soo pretty.^^

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

i love to play! it is very relaxing for those stressful day. i have a keyboard and i have been playing for 15 years. hard to choose what i enjoy playing. depends on my mood.

Signature Image

* : )

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

saki played for 10 yrs ... ;_________; mean ol teacher .. >o<

saki's replaying chopin again for a recital . XD XD

I 've never known to play music :D

Holt

Holt

pffft

I've played for 11 years since I was 5. I teach piano too ^_^
Modern pieces are the funnest. Especially when I get to use forearm clusters.
Game and movie music is also fun to play like "the piano" and final fantasy series.

Signature Image

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

I used to play the piano; however, I don't play anymore because something very, VERY stupid happens to me: I don't like when people hear me while playing any musical instrument, except for public demonstrations. I suppose it's because I think I'll never play it as good as my bro.

But I actually play it real nice. I managed to play the Moonlight Sonata. If I had to give this song an award, it would be the Toughest Song Prize: it took me like 4 or 5 months to master it!

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

Quote by DaNukeI used to play the piano; however, I don't play anymore because
something very, VERY stupid happens to me: I don't like when people
hear me while playing any musical instrument, except for public
demonstrations. I suppose it's because I think I'll never play it as
good as my bro.
But I actually play it real nice. I managed to play the Moonlight
Sonata. If I had to give this song an award, it would be the Toughest
Song Prize: it took me like 4 or 5 months to master it!

hmz.....that's pity......you dun like it....well I also got that feeling...sometimes >.<
ow well....hmz....moonlight sonata ne? it's nice =) hmz.....4,5 months ......ow well...there are people who can master it faster ^_^"......haha hmz...you should show your bro something and kick his ass xd~!!!

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 148 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.