Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you play piano??? - Minitokyo

do you play piano???

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 148 total items

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

I play piano for about 3 months only. I gave up and started learining guitar and drum.

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

i learnt the piano for years but i just didnt like it, i went to playing flute but didnt like that either and i ended up on the drums, wich my parents dont support. now that im into anime and manga i like that style and that kind of music a little more tho.

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

Hehe I played for about 8 years, but oh man so rusty now... a piece I liked to play was beethoven's Moonlight Sonata and Fur Elise hehe... I also liked a couple Brahams pieces but can't remember the names >.<

As for nonclassical, I practed playing FF7 main theme as well as FF10 to zanarkand, but never mastered it lol XD

Type of piano? mm... Yamaha, not a grand piano though =(

redangel6112

redangel6112

DozoYorishiku (Nice to meet you)

Yup! I play piano....but I don't like to do the teory. I'm in grade 7 now. I play a lot of classical pieces....^-^

1. Upright piano. A Grand or even baby grand piano simply won't fit into my house. XP Oh, it's a Baldwin. :D

3. I've played 8 years as of now.

2. I like Solfegietto by C. P. E. Bach, and non-classical would be... gosh, way to many, mostly video game songs.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I just really started to play the piano. The one I have is really old and I think that it is a antique because of all the wood work. It is missing a few hammers, like the one for the A key, so it really messes up my songs. I like to play Nobuo Uematsu's music, like Eternity: Memories of Waves and Light, but I am not that good yet. . .*grins*

!~* Best Friends Forever = Kaisui Tatsu ~ thingperson ~ PinkPrincessLacus *~!
Administrator of FFVV and Make-a-Friend
Signature Image

All i have is a and electric keyboard, but I prefer studio pianos. My favoritte song i liek to play is The Fur Elise by Beethoven and a few others I made up myself. I don't think I'm that all that good though. I've been playing for about a year and a half. :P

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

Hey MC! ^^
Mine's a Kawai. I don't much like e-boards...
I like classical music, "Moonlight Sonata" of Beethoven being my fave. For non-classical, I rather like Final Fantasy sheet music and songs. I'm trying to learn the "Eyes on Me" piece that came with FF8's Piano Collections. ^^
How long...hmmm...since Grade 3, and I'm now in 4th year college. Stopped for a long time tho...kinda like 4 years or so. So it's about 6 or 7 years. ^^ But I'm still not that good...

Quote by meteorcloud ugg....it's really hard to find that song that Nicol amarfi has played...it's called" Namida no Theme" but can't find it -_-"..........really want to play that song........but I've founde ignited ^_^ really cool =D

Yeah! That's a really nice one. ^^ Don't really know where to find sheet music like that, tho...

i'm one of the few asians who can't play the piano. but i really want to learn how to play it though.

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

10 years of classical.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

i played for 3 yrs. anyone have any music sheets

I take piano for two years too but i tink i`m nt talented enough and it`s quite stressful and expen.

Yes I play piano, I have studied piano for 4 years but now is a lot of time that I have abandon it because I study at university and I haven't time, but I'm so sad for this...I love play piano! It is so magic!

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

i play the piano i'm a fan of bach and beethoven but to tell the truth i try to just play what my soul tells me to you know just what ever i feel like playing the bad thing is i've been playing for about 5 years and my teacher says I have a real gift but i don't like to play other peoples nusic and she says something to the effect of "you can't express yourself in your own ways till you have mastered other peoples feelings first" but i basicaly play my own mind at recitals and concerts and stuff like that

merged: 01-02-2006 ~ 09:09pm
but i also play the violin and viola and i wan't to lear how to play a dulcimer

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

I play for...I think about 8 years cos I'm grade 8 already LOL
>.> my fav song...because u live XD
but overall..I prefer classicals cos they're easier for me to practice LOL..I'm lazy >.<

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

ueon

ueon

Think outside the class...

yup lvl 8

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

Been playing piano for around 10 year now... not exactly a professional, but I do enjoy myself sometimes playing all kind of music. I love it, my dream is to create electronic music.

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

i got a crappy Casio piano that I don't play much lol...I'm more of a guitar player :D

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

I've been playing for about four years, my piano is really old so I don't know the brand, my favorite song is the Star Wars theme.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

Well, I play the guitar, but i'd like to play the piano too.

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I dont play the piano! I wish I could but i'm too old to take classes! thats the frustation of my life :(

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Never's too late to start ;)

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

I have an upright piano in which I don't know the make because the old owner was an idiot for peeling away the maker logo and all I know is that the piano is old since it's from the 1910's. Anyway, I have been playing for 12 years and my favorite song or classical piece is Ave Maria by Gounod.

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

I have a really old piano, and I've been playing for 9 years. I love playing anime music the best! We have a Weber upright piano that's really, really old ... it's got plastic keys and it says "Kingston, Canada" .... okay .... My favourite pieces would have to be "Houkiboshi" from Bleach, and "Sakura Kiss" from Ouran High School Host Club. But I've got a binder jam-packed with anime sheet music that I play alll the time XP I also love the song "Rondo alla Turca" even though it's really hard ...

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 148 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.