Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 white skin - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

I didn't even notice it.......hehe...but I don't notice things alot ^^;;;; I'm a very unobservant person.....hm....and if I wasn't the only one you should check it out if you haven't seen it already.....I wonder how long it's been up....

just go to » Browsing and Appearance....and there's a skin section...and white....

but I was just wondering what you guys thought about it....I personally Love it ^^ <3
the blue one was very nice too....but this one hurts my eyes less^^;;;;
great job.....whoever made it ^^

hm...and I don't think there's another thread out there like this.....I tried searching.....

I don't have the white one
I still have the blue let is snow 2004 one on my screen T.T

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

hmmmm i believe it's not new.
It's available fot those who surpasess lv 30 i think. ^^
^^

Till then ^^

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Its not new.
But, its only available to members that are level 35+

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

I dont have it yet...and wat is the different between the white and blue...I dont see any blue skin...??? but both are my fav color...so hard to decide...ahhh....if i actually have it and see the difference...I will come back and vote ok....!!

Signature Image

ugg......i'm only at level 28 now =/...............

phl

phl

Gone

I did the switch the day I passed to level 35. I like it a lot. I thought it would be better though...

But I still think it's better than the blue one...

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

I've heard of the white skin, is it really that nice? ^_^' I wouldn't know, I'm still at a low level. lol

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

oh...whoops ^^;;;;;....never mind then....>_<

KiYa

KiYa

Quotes for me

congrates to the higher level acomplishment, i only can look foward to having that option

I wanna see it!!! But *look at my level... Sigh...* It's going to take some time... -_-

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Quote by tsugumiyI wanna see it!!! But *look at my level... Sigh...* It's going to take some time...

Its nothing special, in my opinion.
This is what it looks like though- "Link"

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

Wow...That's really spiffy. ^_^' That one does look really nice though, I think I'd use it once I get there. :)

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.