Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Program to make wallpapers - Minitokyo

Program to make wallpapers

page 1 of 1 7 total items

inoesomestuff

because i dont noe much

what program (other than photoshop) would be a good program to make wallpapers with. with photoshop i dont seem to be able to get the small details from drawing [drawing with a mouse is hard -_-]

are there any good tutorials that you guys can post the links to?

~nothing to say~

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

inoesomestuff, a free alterative to Photoshop is the GIMP (http://www.gimp.org/win32/ for Windows users). However, if the problem you're running into is that you're not good with using the mouse as a manipulation tool, you'll be out of luck with just about all of the image editing tools available. Do remember that you can zoom in with Photoshop, and that helps you work on details.

If a mouse is really giving you that much problem, try buying a tablet. . . you can see some at Newegg.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Yeah, the Zoom in command will just about solve problems with minute details.

I heard PaintShop Pro is good; maybe you should try that. If you're still having trouble with a mouse, I suggest you get one of those stylus-and-tablet sets to replace your mouse. I'm not all for it though; the old adage, "Practice makes perfect" also hold true for mouse handling. ^_^

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

Use Corel 12 Graphic Suite the Photopaint program will be a good choise but Photoshop is the best for me...

inoesomestuff

because i dont noe much

is it ok if i make a terragen background then take a girl from another wallpaper slightly modify her and then put her with the terragened background?

~nothing to say~

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

As long as you credit the person responsible for the original picture in the wallpaper, I don't think there should be a problem.

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Uhm ... well... as long as the wallpaper meets the minimum quality requirements it's ok...

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.