Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Prince of Persia Warior Within - Minitokyo

Prince of Persia Warior Within

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

What do ya think about PoPww?
The music, the feeling, chars and enemies?!
Just tell me.

8ball

8ball

Oh dear god, the cuteness!!

I really liked that game. I'm a reviewer, and I last gave it a 9/10 on a recent review.

The soundtrack was exceptional, it was perfect- the characters as admirable as it were in its predecessor. The enemies, despite incessant repetition, are very nicely engineered- though the AI seems to be somewhat simple (even on hard, but, that's prob just me- XD). What really impressed me was the freedom the player has when initiating an attack- an open ended combat system.

The atmosphere was beautifully conveyed, each area felt eerie, and the dahaka's appearance induced such a degree of fear and urgency that made the game even better.

Though the ending leaves you pounding your desk hoping that its sequel would appear magically next to you.

So in the end, 9/10- a great game- which is impressive considering its competition.

- 8ball
If it's good, I'll watch it; if it's great, I'll buy it; if it's cute, I'll eat it...

Available Web Designer/Developer, extra-generous to anime-related projects

I love the game too...thought the first part was good...and warrior within is just amazing!! sometimes you have to think hard...but then it's no problem solving the riddles...

Its a cool game!
I think that the Dahaka is awesome! :D

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.