Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo Character Class Contest Trilogy - Minitokyo

Minitokyo Character Class Contest Trilogy

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

toujin1

toujin1

the sword's blade

oh wowowow...>swirly eyes< this is abit much...i think i need to read through it again. but i think this is an awesome idea!! finally some recog for those who put out their eyes trying to draw....i think i need glasses...but once i read this again i shall come back for more comments!
thanks a bunch papy!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Crash-kun

Reviving

LOL i cant w8 ^_^ making sketches already hehe. ooohh tateng's gonna kill me >.< better update fragments first lol.
concept arts must be made individual chars...but if ur looking for a poster type of submition it shud b all in 1 panel.

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

toujin1: Hehe, gomen gomen. The proposal is jumbled and confusing, at the moment. I kinda envisioned that this thread's like a working group or something, and anyone who supports the idea of promoting doujinshi more in MT would piece together my fragmented proposal. ^_^ Promise, I'll make the final proposal in a very clear way! Thanks for the support!

Crash: Hey, you're not alone in that department! Keough-friend's already pulling his hairs out and playing with some ideas of his own! Check out his userpage.... ^_^
Oh, so you think it's not a burden for you doujin artists to draw/submit 6 (currently) drawings? OK, let's try that. Thanks again for the additional input!

Gaijin: Wow, thanks for the support, too! (and enduring a looong read) 'Hope ya enter! Well, that's one issue, the time/schedule. Nuriko said that they might be able to hold this event alongside the Valentine's day wall/skin making contest. If it's really gonna be too much for everyone, March or some other month is OK. Anyway, the mods have the last say on that.

Oh, a still-unanswered query: Prizes? For Part I, II and III? Hmmm, 'just thinking that we'll let the mods handle that part? We're almost there, minna! Thanks to everyone who have contributed suggestions and support so far! Support doujinshi!

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

@_@ Crazy idea, but I like it XD ! Yup, I'm sure the collaboration between the different parts would be interesting. Hehe the classes descriptions are really funny too. Now the problem is finding enough time to be able to participate >_> .
<-- supports the doujinshi section at 100% XD

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

About the CG competition... Really, it'd be just a coloring contest essentially, but I was wondering if it might be possible for one person to present 2 colored renditions of an artwork (like maybe one done in a solid CG style and another done in a softer water-color style, or something like that.)

I doubt many people would be inspired to do more than one style of colouring, I'm just asking if it would be allowed?

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Wow, nice point, Terra-chan, for Part III. I'll put your two suggestions ( [1] pure computer graphics or [2] colored-by-hand) in the proposal as options, for sure. The suggestions here would really help the mods. Thanks! ^_^

Hehe, I gotta go to work tomorrow, nyak, but I would really love to see this rather complex, but definitely community-enhancing, project up and going!

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

alienfirst

Ninja Panda

Very, very late reply >_<

i love the idea! It piqued my interest the moment I read it, and got my brain starting to think of ideas ^_^ I know that if I have time when this officially starts, I will SO be in!

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

this sounds like a great idea! XD although, i'm still somewhat confused ^_^'

i think it's wonderful to promote the fabulous doujinshi here on MT ^_^ we have so many great artists ^_^

so- you want the doujinshi's to draw what we perceive would fit into that [particular character class? [confused]

if you need any help- I'm able and willing charaz ^_^

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

Im still a little confused...@_@ So if we can draw, we draw what we think represents those different classes? MT mod, MT newbie, etc?

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

Crash-kun

Reviving

hey hey hey! i made my trial drawing..sorry if its still not finish coz im pretty busy with skul, work and fragments. just tell me if i did it right.

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/82450/

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

^_^ thank you very much for telling me about this thread. Great idea you have there, any news yet from the mods? ^_^ i'll support this one out, and then i'll try to work out on the character classes, =P i'll join of course!!! i'll try to submit a sample in a week or two, =P give me your comments about it okay?

That sounds great... i'll give a concept a try ^^

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Even though Minitokyo is technically 1 year old, it is officially celebrated in March. I think you should write a short proposal to the mods about making this an official MT contest. :)

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

hmmmmm....lol it took me awhile to read all that but it seems interesting......ill have get back to u on that....^^

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

dammit! you've made me draw again!

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

oooooo, this sounds very interesting ^_^. I would love to give it a try. Although, is the full body shot really necessary? lol, i'm lazy with that - ahahaha. main reason is i always misjudge and can never fit the body on a full page T_T. Thanks for starting this :D

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

levezzali

levezzali

Purge Existence

Quote by evasionoooooo, this sounds very interesting ^_^. I would love to give it a
try. Although, is the full body shot really necessary? lol, i'm lazy
with that - ahahaha. main reason is i always misjudge and can never fit
the body on a full page T_T. Thanks for starting this :D

HEHEHEHE Evasion, I make your words mine... it's always bad when you do a great drawing/stance then you see that you won't be able to put the head because f the space of the sheet. heheheh anyway, I think you should send this proposal fast, because march is almost there, and probably would take some time to set things ready!

Purified Existence of a Lost Soul

... ok ... I am not a that serious person !! XD

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

yeah great v almost 2.0 is out !!! :)
"i say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right " and here comes shine from hellsing, that sentence just fits you ?? XP ahah jking, but really i kinda see the project being under nice construction, that's cool (though i'm definitely not happy with my french caption !!)
plus i really like the drawings by vampyre and keough, they're so great

well hope the mods get into this soon, that'd be great, hope i can get my name on some of the walls eheh ^_^' (or maybe i'll try drawing too a bit.... well *hope gives life* as they say)
good luck again, and all my support

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

all right, i finally got around to reading it... it was about time (oh, btw, char... you didn't bother me, i just wanted to sleep a little so that my brain would actually be able to follow my eyes while reading ^_^' )

well... what can i say.. thx for the special treatment char... hum, but now i sure hope i didn't make any mistakes in that translation (i'm still a beginner in Japanese T_T) *blushes* well, if i did make a mistake, someone either tell me or char (or both would be best... ^^)... onegai... (please...) *pleading eyes*

now, i really do wish i could find the time to participate... T_T hum... if everything goes well with school, maybe i'll find a way to cook up a sketch. Maybe... I'll try my best char ^^ but i can't guarantee anything T_T and if i can't... maybe i could write a caption instead... oh, well see...
but i'd like to know 1st which drawing guideline will be taken...

anyways, you've got all my support as well Char... even if i can't participate ^^ so good luck!!

btw, i like your sig (and Anjhurin's as well loll), i wonder why loll

Crash-kun

Reviving

>__< support doujinshi!!!!! yeah. :P wow its now official ^^ thats great! and its for MT aniv for march right? so i hav time to err playaround :P joke. more power MT artists!

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

I am interested (althought I don't draw to well... Uhmmm in a second thought. I don't stink that much...).
Any way...
WHERE DO I SIGN??!?!?
Let's do it... Norimune vs Crash... Fight!... punch! plin! paf! Crash wins... Perfect!!!
:D

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Well, back to the old drawing board for me. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

lol nice.....

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Pinned! Good luck on this! I'm really looking forward to the doujinshi coming out of this group. I may even use one of the female moderator doujins (with permission) as a new layout or wallpaper! XD

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.