Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo Character Class Contest Trilogy - Minitokyo

Minitokyo Character Class Contest Trilogy

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

"Okay!" ...my favorite
;)

Signature
Avatar and signature made by my friend, DREAM.

Crash-kun

Reviving

Quote by NorimuneI am interested (althought I don't draw to well... Uhmmm in a second thought. I don't stink that much...).
Any way...
WHERE DO I SIGN??!?!?
Let's do it... Norimune vs Crash... Fight!... punch! plin! paf! Crash wins... Perfect!!!
:D

o_0!!! perfect???? noooo ur works are very nice too ^^ i hope to see ya at the event.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I call myself a manga-ka
and I support this commerical!
[gives a thumbs up]
X3

Magically Delicious, yo.

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

can i.... i mean..... will i make it if i pass my submission this march? i mean.... when is the deadline of submissions? i'm quite busy.... ~_~ too hectic sched, school.... yeah right. gonna graduate, too much projects, thesis, pressures all at once... i wish i had time to draw. ~_~

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

ALO! Wanna say this is a great thread....artists are great..images are great....im great... no i mean.... Im here for business *coffs *coffs*...

Requested by Cha-cha.... (charaznableamuroreilongestnameicaneverremember)

I'll be making signs/banners...out of these great work....i was wondering..if there was a certain size it must be in.....and if im meant to leave it as it is...or add some fancy effects.....
they look great...but i'll drool if it was coloured...not by me of course...i cant cg... T_T .....
so Cha-cha..and others...should i make em' now?...or wait? ^_^'

Signature Image

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Quote by YuneI'll be making signs/banners...out of these great work....i was wondering..if there was a certain size it must be in.....and if im meant to leave it as it is...or add some fancy effects.....
they look great...but i'll drool if it was coloured...not by me of course...i cant cg... T_T ..... so Cha-cha..and others...should i make em' now?...or wait? ^_^'

Thanks so much, Yune! For starters, what about just making four simple, regular-sized signs out of the 4 doujin artwork presented at the first post? (the chibi angel by Keough, the megaphone Yomiko by vampyre, the MT moderator with bot by Crash-kun and the vacuum lady-leecher from walkure245)

Then, some scribbled-like messages -- "Support Doujinshi! Support MT Artists!" -- on the signs. Oh, and better put your credits "Signs made by the MTSign-AvCrew", of course! You really deserve it!
(I think I PM'd you this msg already...)

Did I just say, 'four sigs for starters'? It's a lot!!! Again, sorry, yune if this is really really too much, but thanks... I can feel that you're also giving it all-out on this one. If it's really too much, I'd leave it up to you and your crew to choose which artwork out of the 4 on the first post to use for the sigs. Really.

Design-wise, do let your creative anarchy within reign... ^_^ Do surprise us! For colored ones, it's actually a great idea, and thanks for suggesting it! ^^ I feel that we can be content with the simple-but-beautiful signs that you'll be making for the mean time.

Again, did I already say thank you? Woo, thank you!

And, thank you all the people who have written here and expressed support for doujinshi! Special thanks again to Nuriko for making it happen! ^_^ And no problem to all those doujin artists who can't participate... you can always contribute something to the Project even beyond the deadlines, since the Project isn't only about competition... it's about sharing, too! Wooo! Do keep the support and interest up! Support, support!

(ahaha, and on a side note, doujin artists better draw more bishounen character classes, too, k? ^_^)

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

This is gonna be asweom [thinks of what i shall do] hmmmmmm I think I'll do
>_>
<_<
I shall never tell

Magically Delicious, yo.

Fantasia

Fantasia

BT Panda

great idea,XD
but wait.full body...o_Opain to do that
this is a very simple sketch of MT girl&......boy......don't kill me- -'but it;s not full body ver.
http://photo.gznet.com/photos/1062259/1062259-tqZdpOKAOS.jpg
just a kidding~that's certainly not true,XD

Signature
Welcome to [the 7th track]: http://www.wobushuang.net/fan/

einna

einna

*kisu* ^.~

Hey cha-cha!^_^ (I noticed somebody call you that..o.o) Anyway, I'm gonna add to your proposal!^_____^ Uhmm... I was wondering if you could also add an interior design contest of the gallery (museum), forums (lounges), registration/log-in area (entrance hall)... something like that.^^;; Still doujinshi.^^;;

Just hoping if this works out as well..

Signature

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

Umm...I'd join this thing, but I kinda lost myself after reading halfway through the proposal ;___; I'm supposedly doing "homework" right now, but eh, I'm reading this thing. Umm...so yeah, I'm pretty much in...I guess O_o I guess I can read this again later...

spikespiegel

spikespiegel

anime cowboy

Ok i think i finally understand.Only took bout 3 or 4 reads -_-' .But anyways i read it but is there a closing date for entries yet?As for incentive how bout a trial version of a painting program or something like that?Or the wining member could get a special doujinshi section for their works like the keiji gotoh section etc. Just a few questions and suggestions.

if it's between emptiness and grief,
give me emptiness.
-

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

This looks great! It's a really good idea charaznableamurorei ^^ Congrats!
If I'm not completely busy when this starts I sure am in :)
Hope this works out well!

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

if this a drawing contest then i am so there! ^^

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

akachan

akachan

the poikylotekne

k Charaz! Consider me joined XD! I think it would be better to draw all the characters, to make it more blended together... but I suppose it would be an enourmous work!(guess)...Decide ^^
i dunno... When you decide, can you post the start/end of the contest (plus a summary of it) on the home page of the doujinshi-support-club?(I'm not sure if there's yet >.< ^^)
Thanks!
P.s.:Maybe I'll make a male one for the admin!! ^^

Signature
una hirundo not facit ver...duoque? O.o

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Aaaaaaaargh!!!
I've got problems understanding this contest!!!
Okay... let's get this right: there are five categories... the MT-members...
There are three categories: a drawing (colorless)
another drawing (CG-colors or something else.. vector or so...)
and the third one... AAAAAARGH!!!
So I can submit a non-color-drawing, which shows a MT-member (one of the five categories)
Okay... I'm a non-color-doujinshi-artist... so I've only gotta submit a sketch of a MT-member and I can join or so???
If that's it... I'M in!!!
c U

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

News article goes up tonight (pst)
Decide what everybody wants for the final date. MT's official anniversary is in March even though it went live in January. So.. maybe April 1?

I'm so happy for all of this :3 I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do!

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

Ryuuen

Ryuuen

The ArtZombie

I am going to join ^^ fuahahaha!

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

^_^' ^_^' eee i..i.. i'm confused respectly to MT :sweat:

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

yeah im going to join to! ^_^ i will try as hard as i can for this i actually already have a drawing planned out for this! i cant do it tonight cause i gotta work.... so i will start it tomorrow!

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

yumi ish very very confused @_____@......though i get the idea like, 1/4 of it.. rofl.. i should read it over another time >____<

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

Ok guys, here are the edited versions of My sample characters, hope you'd like to see it.... (I'm such a dreamer ain't I?) ^_^ hehe, I don't expect much but let's just say, ^_^ wanna hear comments from you guys, I still have no idea what type of character they are, but I'm still trying to make something better, I guess I'll pass another submission, maybe after a week or so.... here's the link to my character studies:

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/90459/

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/90460/

Chani

Dune Master

Nice idea.. I'll try to make one trying on First part and can be one trying on third one.

Just two question... (sorry if you had yet answer it, but i have some diffuclty to understood all)

1 - The doujinshi must have some rapport with one of the 5 class or not ?

2 - For the vectoring, can we use a picture we don't know the drawer in order to participate ?

Thanks for answering (??).

.: JPOP FANS | French Tribu | Anime Paradise | MtnOOb club| Chaos Cross group|Doujinshi support club|English Club :.
Pour des conseils sur les regles generales, allez voir N00b Bible #1.
Pour des conseils sur le forum, allez voir N00b Bible #2.
Pour des conseils sur les groupes, allez voir N00b Bible #3.
[c] Aa-chan

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

Ok I am in!!^_^ I hope this link works fine because i am still a newbie in this url code thingy

[MT-artist]

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Quote by Chani1 - The doujinshi must have some rapport with one of the 5 class or not ?

Of course. ^_^ Chani, you can click on the early entries for the contest on the first/main post. Might give you some ideas.

Quote: 2 - For the vectoring, can we use a picture we don't know the drawer in order to participate ?

Hmmm... I don't quite get your query... can you rephrase/elaborate on it? I'd be happy to answer.

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.