Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can friendship last forever..? - Minitokyo

can friendship last forever..?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

bayumi

bayumi

hm...just wonder we meet people everyday..go 2 school and do many stuff together with
friends..but can friendship last forever..

just say u have a friends that descend apart from u and when you meet her/him again.. is your relationship still the same ... ?

hm.. just to let you know.. i meet with my old friend few days ago and we still talking like at the past.... its was sad if you meet with your old friends and they just don't wanna talk with you. i gues its depend on how strong your relationship.

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Prolific Ghost

If you put effort into it, then it will last as long as you put effort into it. Back when I was in high school I had some friends who I talk to, but now I don't talk to about 90% of them. Things can change, and friendship can change too. It can last forever if you try to keep in contact and whatnot, but chances are, not really.

None of my (non-relationship) friendships have lasted, and I doubt they ever will, but that's just because I don't really care enough to put the effort in - I just kinda accept that one day we'll drift apart each time.

But if you're more dedicated, I see no reason why not...

Masarusu

Masarusu

HUG ME! PM me hugs!

there is a 99.9% that the friendship will not last. No friendship can last forever; its inhumanly impossible. and i can state that from fact. Ive had many friends before. We vowed to be friends forever. But look at me now, im down from 20 friends to about 1 (which is composed of half friendships of 2 different people). So, basically theres no way you can have a friend forever. One of them is either gonna get annoyed or just lose interest in the other, whether it be a relationship or just regular friendship

Quote by MasarusuNo friendship can
last forever; its inhumanly impossible. and i can state that from fact.

You've been alive forever? <_< >_>

bayumi

bayumi

hm..interesting,
maybe it was much easy 2 make friends than keep the relationship goes on.

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

lol - Yes friendship can last forever. But in order for it to do so both parties need to know what friendship is.
-Realize that you won't always get along (even lovers fight... and friendship is a form of love)
-Realize that you have different goals and paths in life. (you may go for years without seeing eachother)

A true friend is someone who you can be yourself with - you have tears when you follow your seperate ways and 20/30/100 years from now despite the changes that have happened to each of you, despite the pains and struggles you can still sit down with and share a relationship that is unique between the two of you one of trust. I count 4 people in my life thus far like this. True friendship is something rare and to be treasured. These are people who know the worst side of me and I of them yet still choose to bare their souls to me and I to them.

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Friends can last for as long as you want to be friends. Some people do drift apart, I have from many friends over the years. But if you keep putting effort into it then I believe you can have one friend who's there for your whole life. Its really difficult to do that though and it takes work. But it is possible. I guess you just have to be willing to work at it.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

So far none of my friendships have lasted, but I do think friendships can last along time, I don't know about forever I'm not that old.

True friendship is very rare.

Signature

Hmmm.. dunno if forever XD You'll never know either but life time? Possibble.. yet those friendships which last for long time are really rare ones.
I have friends who I meet on street and true best firends. We know each other for 7 in one case and 14 years in other.. and I think thats quite some time.. I hope it gonna last much longer that that :)

8ball

8ball

Oh dear god, the cuteness!!

Certainly. But not all friendships do, that's for sure.

But I'm certain it can last a life time. As one of my childhood friends has been the closest person to me, more so than prob even my family. And even though we are half a world apart, we're still the greatest of friends.

I haven't seen her in half a decade, but we talk every other day.

- 8ball
If it's good, I'll watch it; if it's great, I'll buy it; if it's cute, I'll eat it...

Available Web Designer/Developer, extra-generous to anime-related projects

makie

Makie Otono Tachibana

well... i guess that friendship is: trust, love, respect and many other important things.
the most of people don't have any of 'em. so a real friend, for me... exist. but maybe it's only ONE person in the world...

So.. Didn't you figure this out, sir?
It's just a dream... You left friends, parents - just looking for ilusions.
But everything they will find is an empty road.
If heart can't have a name, I'll cry..

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I'm not too sure about this one. I do keep in contact with my earliest friends but we hardly talk anymore.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Me , I think its possible ^^ . You just have to find the right person... or persons.... I have a lot of "friends" but I know they are temporaly...then i have all my real friends ^^

thebigdoublek

thebigdoublek

The Last Hurrah

no. nothing lasts forever. people change and so do relationships. you have to have it be a two-way street for any relationship to work, and if a friend just doesn't care much anymore, then it's hard to keep it going. It's sad, but sometimes you just gotta cut your losses and move on. Find new friends that are there for you right now... but people come and go.

Signature Image

{Fight-club}{MT-Singles-Club}{RPG-Fans}{Ecchi-Club}{ShirowClub}

Kwadjo

zionist

Wer'e all Brothers and Sisters and thats what last forever. :) But when it comes to mortality nothing lasts forever.

Signature

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

I thought so.. But your lucky if it does.

It really depends on how things go and how much you want to stay friends.Like my family is friends with these other two familys and so I have had these friends for a long long time because we grew up together.But now the other familys hate each other over one stupid little thing and say nasty and mean things about one another,but I'm still friends with both.The thing which really tears my heart out is my two friends (which are like sisters to me)now hate each other for no reson.... what I am tring to say is no matter what hold on to friends as long as you can because once they are gone they will never come back...

In the memory you'll find me
eyes burning up,
the darkness holding me tightly
until the sun rises up....

Mikofake

unforgiven...

i don't really believe in friendship forever...people come togheter and then go apart..it's a question of time, and person...it can last a year...or 10...but it's very rear a friendship tat lasts forever. I believed in that...but my best friends disappointed me very hard once

SAdly i think not sooo sad :( but thats the way it is though if you try hard (along with your friend) it might be able to last a very long time...

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

i guess that depends on the two people, if ur a comitted person then yes, friendship can last forever, but if ur just a lazy ass that's not comitted..then friendship would only last till the end of ur schooling years^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

Hm...I have friends with whom I lost contact cause I mived to a different city...we have'nt talked in years and I kinda wonder what it'd be like if we ever met again..then I could answer this better!
I have lost many friends cause I got bored of them, so I guess they weren't really friends...now I have 3 real friends: my boyfriend (we're together for 4 years :) ), a girl from school (she moved to, but got back here in high school, so we met again and are really good friends now) and my sensei (I met him on the net, one and a half years ago)... I'm really afraid that I might lose one of them or all of them cause of my character, but hey, they all love me and I love them too really much, so I believe our friendship will last for many years :) Now, if it'll last forever? I don't know.. come ask me in 40 years ;)

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

shhho

shhz!

well.. what is forever? even after u die? i don't know.. but for the whole life time.. yes.. hehe ;)

Sepiraph

Arayashiki - One-winged Angel

I think the question will depend largely on who you are and who your friends are.

Take my case for example:

I just turn 25 a few weeks ago, and I had 30 people showing up for my birthday dinner. I have made friends with people whom I dont see that often, and yet the friendship last to even today. I'm soon going golfing with a friend of mine who I only see once on an annual basis. I still see my best friend of 14 years on almost a weekly basis.

In this day and age, it is just too convenient to keep in touch with people that there is really no excuse to not keep a friendshiop. I don't want to end up in the path where you have kids and you lose touch with everyone. Friendships are to be treasured and they are truly one of the best rewards in life.

Ultimately, if you are true and honest with your friendships with people, they will last. :D

Signature

:: Member of Celestia :D ::

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.