Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Signature Trouble - Minitokyo

Signature Trouble

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

-_-;

I posted about this two days ago in a topic not created by myself, and nobody's responded yet.

Obviously my own signature is working fine; that's not the problem. Rather, I've created a new signature, and I wanted to upload it; but, no matter how small I downsized it, it failed to upload every time. The page simply refreshes, with no indication as to what I might be doing incorrectly, if, in fact, I am doing anything incorrectly at all. The image is in jpeg format, so that's not the problem, and, as I've already mentioned, I've already checked to see if size was the problem: it does not seem to be. Does anybody know how I might fix this situation?

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Quote by MT FAQ » In the upper-lefu menu, click 'Browser Settings'.
Under the header 'Signature', are two inputs, a textarea where you can type-in your signature.
For Signature images special rules apply. You cannot remote-hotlink an image in your signature. You have to upload it using the input below the signature input:
Click Browse and find which signature you would like to upload and click 'Update Settings'.
Your signature can be 486x60px or a smaller GIF image.
If uploaded correctly, the section under your signature called 'Signature Preview' should have the signature that you selected. To add the uplaoded image to your signature, you'll have to use the bbcode [sigimg] anywhere in your signature to reference to it (no closing tag required).

Maybe convering it to a gif file will help ^_^

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

try uploading it while on firfox if ur using IE or vice-versa...i had to do that to get my sig to upload rite...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Quote: Maybe convering it to a gif file will help ^_^

He's right it has to be gif.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Alright, that worked 4 weeks ago. Now that I'm trying to upload a new signature image, it once again is refusing to work. Size is not a problem: it's only 393x50 pixels; file size is also not a problem: the image is a mere 13.85 kb; file type is not a problem: it is saved as a normal, run of the mill gif; browser is not a problem: I've tried it on Safari, IE, and Firefox, and all gave the exact same results. When I attempt to upload it, it says image successfully uploaded, while at the same time showing the old image.

Does anybody know what the heck is going on now?

Signature
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Hi me again, I just saw one of your old sigs then I refreshed the page and now I see a sig that goes with your avatar is that the new one? in that case your new sig is working and you will probably have to refresh the page too.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

That's weird. It was showing up this way in three different browsers after loading it in different ones.

Freaky.

Signature

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

did you clean the browser cache? If not you will not see the new image...

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Like I said, I loaded it in one browser, switched to another, on another computer, on a Mac after uploading it on a Windows, and it was the same. Really freaky. And then, out of the blue, it randomly changes. Meh. I guess whatever happened, happened, and now it works, it was just quite weird.

Signature

hmmm i guess the signiture file can't be too big to upload and has to be gif?

"Miracles does not exist, that is why it is called a miracle"
Signature

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

The problems have been solved, thankyou. And I already knew that much.

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.