Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wat did u ever cheated on? - Minitokyo

wat did u ever cheated on?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

we all know that at least once in our life we cheated. for example: games, tests, answers....and alot more. when i was small i use to cheat on my friends test and later on she would do the same.... now...i leaned that it was wrong. share about a moment that u cheated on something!

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

I've minorly plagiarised in programming projects a few times before. Victimless crime... *shrugs*

I wouldn't risk cheating in exams though. <.< >.>

streifer

streifer

Old Game Lover

Cheating is something I don't allow myself to do...

Except in game that I have already finished one time...

I'm finally back !!!

Huuum, anyone remember me?

I only cheat in games ......and I've done that many times...XD

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

I never cheat in games anymore...
It's just not as fun. Too easy.
I've cheated a little on homework,
But never on important tests.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... i guess i might have thought about cheating on tests back when i was in high school, and even might have tried to look over someone's shoulder to see his/her answers, but i was sooo scared of being caught that i never really went through with it, and now, at university, it would be kind of hard to even try to cheat on a translation exam, i don't exactly have time to read someone else's translation when i have to do mine, not that i'd try cheating anyway...

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I cheat on all my science tests and games (some). XP

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

i dont like cheats!the best way to go through something is straight with no sideway cheats or something like this.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Once when I had ample oppurtunity, I cheated on my vocab exam. I didn't really feel like learning those words, so I was like, "what the heck!". I used to cheat on my N64 with a gameshark. And I cheat by using emulators and save states. Hehehe.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

I dont like cheating :( but i have done it though.. and its not nice even if you dont get caught you feel guilty well at least me :D

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

i'm not completely innocent, i have cheated, but i'm glad it was on something that in truth didnt matter... the bad thing is you sometimes spoil the reason of why you were doing by cheating... then again, if you still cheated, you didnt really want it that much

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Quote by NachoKunthen again, if you still cheated, you didnt really want it that much

Yeah, I think that's why I don't feel bad about minor cheating at university - I don't want to be there, and I'm basically carrying on purely for the qualification rather than to actually learn anything.

Programing once,

Signature

When I was younger, like in middle school, I cheated on some tests in school and I even helped other people to cheat using simple codes and signals.

I even cheated on a girlfriend once, but I felt terrible about it. I don't think I could do something like that again.

Just like Stellar said though, everyone cheats on something at least once and it's important to remember that cheating really doesn't get you anywhere in the long run. More than anything, cheating just shows that you're too weak or unwilling to do what is right. It's like my lacrosse coach said, "If you cheat, you're just cheating yourself, not anyone else."

failure

failure

I screwed up again

Well ok, I'll 'fess up. When I was taking my RHCE exam, I snuck a Knoppix CD and a printout of the Linux kernel source code under my hat! I got it right past that pony-tailed slacker driving the desk up front (10 point bonus for anyone who catches the video game reference in that sentence -- think Square!). When they broke my machine for the exam, I just put the CD in and booted it and was all like "Hey see, fixed it already!"

And then -- on the train, on the way back from taking the test -- I sat in the seats reserved for the injured and elderly. I put my candy wrappers into the thing for the soda cans on the way out of the station, and ripped up the parking ticket on my car.

...just kidding. I only cheat and lie on forums.

**Insert witty siqnature line here.** || "Interesting anime quote" -- Cool Anime Character, Nifty Anime
Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.