Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's more criminally deranged - Minitokyo

Who's more criminally deranged

page 1 of 1 8 total items

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

For me its a tie between alucard and legato but i gotta go with alucard just because of his many faces of twisted but then i think no legato is the derangearific so LEGATO IT IS. lol

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Legato. No question. HE licked THE ARM! That alone makes him both creepy, deranged, and cool all at the same time.

Zelgadis

Zelgadis

Chimera

ive voted Alucard but he not really deranged ... i mine hes a vampire with such power its normal to kill lot of people (in particular Brezilian Military Police lol :P)

Signature

Member of -- Quebec Freaks Group --

Legato seems a bit more deranged than Arucard... although, when he's let loose, Arucard sure goes bezerk. ;) I think they're just deranged in different ways.

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

Quote by Ratkin45Legato. No question. HE licked THE ARM! That alone makes him both creepy, deranged, and cool all at the same time.

my sentaments exactly :)

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

SpiritWolf8356

Night Walker

Legato's licking of the arm was creepy, but cool at the same time.

Dr. Jackal is...woah. lol. I'm gonna hafta go with him from that list. ^_^

Veni. Vidi. Velcro.
I came. I saw. I got stuck.

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Legato. Sick in the head.

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

I still like Alucard better... probably the vampire thing. But if I could offer Dilandau for a twisted villain, I love his voice actress.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.