Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FANFICS on mt? maybe.. - Minitokyo

FANFICS on mt? maybe..

page 1 of 1 6 total items

We'll you know what. I know a few people who were gonna come on here but they really had no talent in PS but they did a lot of writing. Like fanfiction type writing. So I was just thinking would it be an okay idea to have a section on MT for FanFics? (just askin)

Signature

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Uh... what would be the point? How would that "provide high quality graphic material?" As written in our policy? The answer is a no ...

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

8ball

8ball

Oh dear god, the cuteness!!

They could perhaps, rewrite the policy ;)...

Heh, well, I like the idea, it'd be pretty neat. But then again, there are lots crap at both PS and fanfics, so I fear it may be for the worst.

- 8ball
If it's good, I'll watch it; if it's great, I'll buy it; if it's cute, I'll eat it...

Available Web Designer/Developer, extra-generous to anime-related projects

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

..Keltosh is prob. right, lol but its a nice idea.. [not worth it since it might become choase. Just waste of time again. ]

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

not because most of us here are biased against fan-fiction, but because MT is geared on visuals over literature, this will probably never happen. while it's true that fan-fiction may create some creativity and whatnot, it is not the type of creativity in which we seek to promote. futhrurmore, i can't see many people who don't even bother reading the policy spending time to read other people's essays.

im sorry to turn your suggestion out the window, but if you think you belong in the world of literature more so than the world of graphics, i can only suggest that you write reviews and participate in the forum. you know, the usual. :)

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

As well as the existing reasons, there exist many more qualified fanfic websites, such as FanFiction.net. ^^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.