Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 cape-wearers - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

just out of interest (and because i'm fairly sure this topic hasn't been done yet), who's the best cape-wearing guy - or girl - in anime? good guy or bad, doesn't matter. i remember when i was young i used to be quite impressed by Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon and his lovely cape. now, i'd have to say Black Tiger from Orphen, just cos he makes me laugh.

The best cape-wearing guy is the head honcho of pantasia in Yakitate Japan. I'm so jealous. i want to be like him.

Signature

"Give the man a gun, he's Superman; Give him two, he's God." -- Police Commisioner from Hard Boiled

Guts, from berserk.
having a bit of a hard time, thinking of other capes, i guess i dont take note of them really....keep thinking of people with scarffs...

rezuke

Napoleon Dynamite

Tetsuo from Akira. Of course he did not get it until the end he still looked badass.

Wizard needs food, badly.

[My Xanga] (My blog/journal)
[My DA account] (DeviantArt)
Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.