Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 concerning group guesbook entries... - Minitokyo

concerning group guesbook entries...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

it's happened to me on two separate occasions now...
while trying to post on a group guestbook (namely "flip" and "anti-ecchi-club"). the message (and page on the browser) suddenly appears on someone else's guestbook!

just wanna ask why's this so...and can it be prevented? thanks. ^^

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

We don't really know why this is happening, other than we know that it is....So, please just bear with it for now. It happened to me a couple of times, so yeah, you are not alone in this. I'm guessing that this is one of the bugs we have since we moved to New Jersey.

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Haha, 'just reported here that the same weird thing happened to me, on the FLIP MT group page... OK, thanks for the explanation, darkwaterbunny.

edit: 'just happened again.... kusooo...

edit #2: Oh, I read this phenomenon occuring/reported here : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10589/ ...

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

Quote by charaznableamuroreiHaha, 'just reported here that the same weird thing happened to me, on the FLIP MT group page... OK, thanks for the explanation, darkwaterbunny.
edit: 'just happened again.... kusooo...
edit #2: Oh, I read this phenomenon occuring/reported here : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10589/ ...

^_____-

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.