Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite anime from Studios Ghibli? - Minitokyo

Favourite anime from Studios Ghibli?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

What is your favourite anime from Studios Ghibli?
Princess Mononoke? Laputa? Nausicaa? And etc.
It can be more than one.

Well,my favourite is the newest Howl's Moving Castle, Laputa and Nausicaa - Valley of the wind.

What is yours?

Signature

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

I have see all Ghibli movies...but not Howl's....
I really love all of them...but for sure Laputa, Totoro, Nausicaa and Porco Rosso are very important for me....

Totoro and Spirited away. I love 'em both, but maybe Totoro is the one :)

i want to take you to a place... ..where we can finally smile.

Totoro and Spirited away. I love 'em both, but maybe Totoro is the one :)

i would like to see Princess Mononoke but it's sooooooo expensive... :'(

i want to take you to a place... ..where we can finally smile.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Nausicaa. It was simply stunning.

I did enjoy the one about cats though and Totoro did make me laugh, but Nausicaa wins :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Princess Mononoke is the only Studios Ghibli title I like.

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

Mononoke hime, and Laputa are my fav Ghibli ones

Wisper of the Heart

I am quite found of the Nausicaa manga however, as it has one of the most epic background ever conceived..... and industrial-era-style flying battleships of doom and castles with guns :)

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

Spirited Away but I also like Totoro. havent seen Howls Moving Castle yet. Is that out in the US?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Aetherdragon

Aetherdragon

White and Nerdy

All the ones I've seen so far have been incredible, but if I had to pick a particular one I'd say Spirited Away w/ Mononoke a close second.

"They see me strollin'...they laughin' and rollin' their eyes 'cause I'm so white & nerdy" - Weird "Al"

Signature Image

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

Quote by AngstbunnySpirited Away but I also like Totoro. havent seen Howls Moving Castle yet. Is that out in the US?

I am not sure but it is out in Malaysia. But Howl's Moving Castle is originally from a book by Diana Wynne Jones. It is more detailed compare to the anime.

Signature

Mine is Spirited Away... so far anyways. :o

Quote by suzumitenshiMine is Spirited Away... so far anyways. :o

That's a winner.

Signature

"Give the man a gun, he's Superman; Give him two, he's God." -- Police Commisioner from Hard Boiled

StoicDan

StoicDan

I like to make waffles...

My favorites are Princess Mononoke, Totoro, and Spirted Away.

Signature

i loved totoro, i loved mononoke hime, till the day i saw porco rosso ... wich (i think) is the best movie ever made by the sudio ghibli...

pawafaru hikaru kurofomuru !

My personal favorite is The Cat Returns.

Ohh, You've touched my inner child. T_T
AND NOW HE'S MAAAAD!

I liked their tele movie when the ocean calls (or something like that).
Neko no ongaeshi is great but my favourite is still Laputa.

What does everyone think about grave of the fireflies?

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

i have always loved studio ghibli films, but i mostly like Totoro, Mononoke Hime & Spirited Away. i have not seen Howl's Moving Castle though. :)

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

"Nausicaa: Valley of the Wind" is one of the earliest influences I had in watching anime, its not just mindless entertainment, but there's a moral there as well.

Second would be, the recent "Spirited Away", I like its departure from the trend of Nausicaa and Mononoke Hime. Plus, it never lost the touch of Miyazaki in terms of storytelling and interesting characters. This is one of the few anime movies that really captivated me, there's no violence, no mecha and nothing ecchi. And yet, it is a very entertaining movie to watch. :)

Surf the net with style AND security. Get Mozilla Firefox and join ForceFirefox today. | Are you FLIP enough? Then join the Fine Looking Intelligent People, a Filipino community here at Minitokyo. | RPG players unite! Join the RPG-Fans and be counted. | Ecchiness is also an art form, visit the Ecchi-Club. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

Well, Howl's Moving Castle is very very new so I am not surprise that not many watched it already. But you can go to the official page and have a look but is in japanese.( www dot howl-movie dot com )

Signature

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

WIll always have soft spots in my heart for Laputa and Kiki :D

My favorite Ghibli movie is Whisper of the Heart, which is a good movie for the suffering artist like me /.\ Very inspirational. Shame it wasn't directed by Miyazaki.

My favorite movie by Miyazaki is Porco Rosso. I can't wait for the DVD >.<

Spirited Away

ich hab bis jetzt erst Princess Mononoke und Spirited Away gesehen
fand beide sehr gut, aber lieber mochte ich Princess Mononoke X3

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.