Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Ring vs The Grudge - Minitokyo

The Ring vs The Grudge

page 1 of 1 13 total items

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

Personally, The Ring had more plot than the Grudge, but The Grudge raised so many screams in the theater that I think The Grudge is more scarier. What do you think? Which movie you liked the most...The Ring or The Grudge? Which one has better plot? which one is scarier? Feel free to comment about it.
Your opinion should be based on the American versions, but your opinion on the japanese versions are welcomed too...I still have to watch ju-on:the grudge, japanese version.

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

Ummm.. This is a hard question.. I kno for sure , both of the movie is really scarier... HAha it scare me to half dead.... So i would say The ring is scareier to me... That's what i dink...
:) :P

Fulle

Fulle

Paladin

I don't know... but they both good movies. I like The Ring Saga and Ju-on Saga.^_____^...mmm I love asian movies.

Vampire

Vampire

Somebody is watching you, always

I have never seen any of the two, better I will be going to sleep ^_^'
XD XD /forgive me/

It has to be the RIng, though the grudge is still a great film. Both have to be the original versions though not hte re-makes.
I have the Ring on DVD and jsut cannot bring myself to watch Yamamura video in ful.

I wasn't scared during the Ring but I definitely got scared during the Grudge ^^:;

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

>.<after i watched the ring, i couldn't sleep for three days since i had a t.v right infront ofmy bed. it freaked me out so much i couldn't watch the grudge>.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SoulAngel

SoulAngel

Breaker of Souls

i watched both movie w/ my sister, when we watched the ring she freak out, when we have seen the grudge she fainted :D , ill think i chose the grudge cuz i really like the film freak out my sis :D

Niobe: "What if all this - the prophecy, everything - is bulls**t?"
Morpheus: "Then tomorrow we may all be dead, but how would that be different from any other day? This is a war, and we are soldiers. Death can come for us at any time, in any place..."
Morpheus: "Now consider the alternative. What if I am right? What if the prophecy is true? What if tomorrow the war could be over. Isn't that worth fighting for? Isn't that worth dying for?" - a quote in matrix revolution
Signature

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Even though I'm immune to all horror movies (too predictable- I can't get scared), The Grudge was an extremely well put together movie and I enjoyed it. My girlfriend got scared the entire way through as well, so I guess it's at least scary for some people....

I'm not sure. What I mean is that I saw the original Japanese versions first. They did gave me some good scares here & there. Then when the English version came out, I more or less know the storyline already + the scare scenes so the impact is considerably lessened.

So, it actually depends on the viewer imho. If he/she is like me who have seen the Japanese versions & knows the storyline, the scare may be there but not much. A first time viewer however may find both Ring & Grudge (regardless of which version) scary.

moonwick

-=Simple Waller=-

Ive watched the ring. and its good. Sadako, coming out of the TV! eghehe it cute!! ^^

signature and avatar made by me.. tutorial from shinta
Signature
-=Simple Is Beautiful=-
Yahoo Messenger : moonwickwebmaster@yahoo.com

Ju-On (The Grudge) is definitely scarier than Ringu (The Ring) and I only mean the orginal Japanese versions of these two movies. I haven't seen the Americanized ones. I found myself having a hard time sleeping after watching Ju-on but I had absolutely no difficulty sleeping after Ringu. Go figure.

The Ring is better than The Grudge. The Ring had more disturbing images than The Grudge.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.