Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Saint Seiya: Gold Saints - Minitokyo

Saint Seiya: Gold Saints

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

Ok here's the deal, if a fight between the 12 golden saints have place in the sanctuary ( let's think they are all alive XP ) which golden saint do you think will won or between whom will the final fight could be? you can also include Shion, & Kanon,
In my opinion the final fight will be between Dohko (Libra) & Shaka (Virgo) XD of course that Libra will win anycase lmao well see ya around & tell me waht do you think :D

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

hmm, in my opinion, I think Shaka could win from every gold saint.

But you also should have added the poseidon gold saints... 'cos they weren't bad themselves :D

levezzali

levezzali

Purge Existence

hm... that's a complex one.... I think Aiolia and Shion would be the ultimate fight... I dunno who would win.... but my cheers are for Aiolia! :) :D :nya:

Purified Existence of a Lost Soul

... ok ... I am not a that serious person !! XD

BlackWarlock

Burning The Frets

Its a hard question, i dont know who will win. XD

Signature Image
Bc Rich Is The Best, Feel The sensation Of A Killer Guitar.

Buy Quality B.C. Rich USA Handmade. They Are Exelent War Machines.

It's hard to know... but I'll love if Camus could win ('cause tha will mean thah he'll be still alive, and I loooove Camus...)

Signature
Even after death, there's hope and resurection.

Miembro de [Hispanime]

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

well is a nice thread ,in my opinion,shaka is very powerful(is the more close to GOD)shion and dhoko were the only who survived in the past war,saga and canon are very powerful too,damn i can not say yet but let see,shaka and shionor shaka and dhoko ,wow and the winner is ????(maybe both will die :) :)

proud member of [hispanime][Ilvalthia][finalfantasyfans][duelist-chronicle]

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

This is not a fair question!!!! Let's see favorite saints: Aioria, Shion, Milo, Dokho, Saga and Camus. After all watching this 6 saints fight in all the serie and Ovas My vote for the final showdown will be: Saga Vs Aioria. Progbably I will see a lot of anger in this fight and of course tons of blood. The winner: aioria.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Mmmm,Shion and Dohko,as the oldest members on the sanctuary,but i dont want another 1000 days battle,maybe a battle between,Shion,Dohko,Saga & Shaka will be the final battle (im a Mu & Khamil fan,but,i think they are not so powerful as the 4 that i say)

K I R A B O S H I !

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Definitely Shaka... he does have the near-God powers... but still, who knows? :)

Okay okay, I admit....I'm a Virgo... don't sue me.

imo i think Shaka will win ~
who can fight the powers of a god wifout teaming up ~

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.