Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Music and you mood - Minitokyo

Music and you mood

page 1 of 1 8 total items

levezzali

levezzali

Purge Existence

I have no idea if anyone have ever put a topic like this, but, to those who work constantly in the computer, or close to a radio-walkman-anything-that-makes-pleasent-noise, music and specially MP3 have become a constant in life, like mine. What kind of inspiration do you usually get from it?

Like, when I draw something I can't simply sit, listen to any music and draw anything.... ok, for example, If I want to make a funny stuff, I can't listen to evanescence, it just takes me to the bottom of my bed thinking I am the useless person in the word...

Or if I want make an action drawing I listen to more "heavy" music, like In Flames, Linkin Park (ok... I don't even pay attention to the lirics anymore, I am just talking about the rhythm).

What about you, what kind of inspiration music brings to you?

Purified Existence of a Lost Soul

... ok ... I am not a that serious person !! XD

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

I dont know if someone post this after, ( i got one similar topic lol but dont tell anyone XP)
generally i listen rock/metal/heavy music, then out from nowhere the ideas just hit me, & i got to work then :) see ya

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

Hm... well, at my job, I always have the radio set to the local jazz station, as that's the music I like to listen to the most. But I don't listen to it because of a mood or anything, I just like the background noise.

When I'm working or doing anything else on the computer, it's pretty much the same. I like to listen to music, so I always listen to my anime & game OST mp3's, but I don't pick anything because of a mood I'm in, or because of what I'm doing. I just like to listen to music period.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

There are times when listening to music can inspire me to do something, but more often than not, I find it relaxing and have it on in the background :) .

i listen to a lot of anime music and J-Rock/Pop at the moment.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

I love to listen to the music all the time XD & i almost like all of them, country to rock. for example, classic, hiphop, rock, pop, etc but i cann't listen to hard core rock or some kind of melody like that or i cann't understand in human word =_=" got some headache & need to turn it off......

i put my hiphop or rock cds & turn it on when i got my homework in rush hour ^^

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

I listen to music that suits my mood. Metal when I'm restless, classic or just calm music when I'm relaxed etc etc. But I can listen to calm music to sooth myself, so it's not always angry music for the angry/sad mood.

Right now I'm listening to a song from the Chobits soundtrack (Chobits character song collection), Minoru & Yuzuki-Beyond.

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

LucyMizuno

LucyMizuno

~*Mizuno*~

eu geralmente fico ouvindo Gackt!!!!! amo ele... e as vezes L'Arc~en~Ciel XP heh heh...

Signature
.:*Now I'm fReE*:.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

oooh- good forum topic! :O

personally its about mood. I know if I need to unwind I'll put on some Bjork and read a book in the tub... when i'm depressed the absolute worst thing for me is to start listening to my fav NIN, cause Trent turns me into an emotional basket case in those situations ^_^' ...

when drawing, it depends on exactly i want to accomplish... usually i draw my best art while listening to the japanese language on an anime while i draw- i find tv way too distracting, and anime visually gets me excited and inspired, mixed with a language that i can only make out a select few words with makes me fall into this trance... kind of hard to explain... Lime waking up one of my latest doujinshi's was done while procrastinating my linear art for art class and watching Slayer OAV's ^_^' ...

music selections are usually random.. i turn on my WMP and all of my cd's are ripped onto it and I just let her go- then, i usually end up with something i didn't start with because of the song selection... a very good way to try new things- you loose inhibitions.

okay i'm done ^_^

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.