Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ohayou, everyone!!!! - Minitokyo

ohayou, everyone!!!!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

LastDeuS

LastDeuS

-=Archangel down at heel=-

Hi everybody, I'm almost new to MT although I registered some time ago searching for some great wallpaper but I didn't come back until now, and this time to stay, cuz I love this site and also the relationship between all the people in here, hoping to get along with all of you I'll try my best in this language due to the fact that the one I speak is Spanish.
See you around, mina!!!

Every Game is Fair......
if everyone is tricked at the same time ^_^

Spare my poor English.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Welcome to Minitokyo ^___^ .

Your English is very good and don't worry too much, people here are very understanding. Hope to see you around :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

LastDeuS

LastDeuS

-=Archangel down at heel=-

Glad to hear that and ThanX, but I was wondering if there is any irc.... , around here?

Every Game is Fair......
if everyone is tricked at the same time ^_^

Spare my poor English.

Yo! Welcome to MT! Be sure to read the rules.
Oh! There is an irc. A mirc. Ask one of the mods (moderators) 'cuz I don't use it. ^_^;.

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

:) Me alegro de haberlo conocido, Como esta Ud.?
Welcome to MT, your english is very good. u can speak spanish ?!
me too! (I only speak a little Spanish) ^_^'
anyway, see you around.

btw : u avatar look so cool ! i like it!

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

weee...a nice warm welcome back then since you've been gone for a while...I believe there is a mIRC thread I think in the spam forum with related information on how to join the chat room but I can't be sure since I haven't been in there

and your english is fine...just enjoy yourself...have fun and make lots of friends ok? ^^...if you need a hand with anything feel free to look me up~

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

welcome to Valhalla my noble einherjar. hahaha! just joking! *giggles* wow, nice AV you have there, it's really cool. welcome to MT! enjoy your stay!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.