Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Flower-dog - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

Before I forget once again. Flower-dog has been heard from. She's appollogizes for not logging in for a long time now, but her regionals are coming up, so school must come first. She thanks everyone for the fact at we have been concerned about her. If you leave a msg here, I can forward it to her email. I'm sure that all a best wishes go out to her.

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

ah, so thats where she's been. thx for the info MadMover. you can email this message to her:
best of luck on your regionals and cant wait for your return!

Signature Image

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

well, school is more important than this site, that was some of the assumptions for the reason she did not appear in the site....

just like thegunblademaster said for flowerdog...good luck on ur regionals! :)

retire

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

wow I fought flower-chan was gone for good...
but its good to see you still have contact with her madmover. ^^ give her my best reguards. ^^ she's must of have a hard time dealing with all her college exams and must of been trying really hard to keep up on her grades. ^^

i hear from other members here in mt around her age are having the same crazy problem with that too.

But yea, If you do e-mail her, let her know that to remember to take a break and give herself sometime ouce in awhile and I wish her the best of luck and do wish her getting into the top Universities that she wants to get to, hehe and when tell her that the momment she get those acceptance letters from the colleges she wants to go tell her to let her friends here *or me know at least* lol... ^^

Signature

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

heehee - g/l to flowerchan! ^_^ we're all rooting for her :D

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

@_@ Whoa you got in contact with her @_@ Gah I've been worried sick, Though I'm curious as to how, I won't ask, hehe. I'm just glad that shes doing well. She should know that everyone here at MT misses her greatly and she'll know that when she returns to MT and looks at her guestbook. We all understand that she has a life of her own and that things can get really hectic or busy so by all means she should take as much time as she needs away. We'll be waiting for her to return with arms wide open and we'll greet her with a smile. We couldn't forget such an amazing artist and a wonderful friend like Flower-chan =D. Thanks for letting us know, I seriously cannot thank you enough. We miss you greatly Flower, its not the same without you on MT =D. Seriously its not.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.