Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which is your favorite series ecchi? - Minitokyo

which is your favorite series ecchi?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

axishi

axishi

XXxxxaxixxxXX

my favorite series ecchi is Hanaukio Maids Tai, this series is very graceful likes the sensualismo that there is in this series also reflects that the men (taro-sama) but that you entrege a girl one always keeps the composure (some men)

mi serie ecchi favorita es Hanaukio Maids Tai
, esta serie es muy graciosa me gusta el sensualismo que hay en esta serie
tambien refleja que los hombres ( taro sama )por mas que se te entrege una muchacha uno siempre guarda la compostura ( algunos hombres )

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Here's an existing thread on favorite ecchi anime. . . take a peek at it to see what others said!

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/12725/

Remember to use the search tool to check to see if a thread on a particular topic exists already to avoid creating duplicate threads!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

i don't have any favoririte ai love all, jajaj

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

Green Green TV

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

mine whould be negima also called magister negi magi or mahou sensei negi thats my fav anime and also ecchi

It is time for you to drown

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

mine would have to be green green tv.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Dccafdf

Dccafdf

Victor Van Vinklevoss V

I'm not sure quite yet what my favorite ecchi would be, yet. But Green Green Tv, was really funny. I liked ggtv alot, ha ha. ^__^

I am Victor Van Vinklevoss the fifth. It is nice to meet you comrades!

I dont know but I think that green green Tv is very funny :D but also I like golden boy ^_^' ^_^' ^_^'

BlackWarlock

Burning The Frets

I have a lot of favorites , a lot ajajajaj,.

Signature Image
Bc Rich Is The Best, Feel The sensation Of A Killer Guitar.

Buy Quality B.C. Rich USA Handmade. They Are Exelent War Machines.

Dccafdf

Dccafdf

Victor Van Vinklevoss V

Bakuretsu Tenshi was great. Those girls are hot! Gonna watch it again now..
Man, I love ecchi anime shows. I need more..
Oops.. my nose is bleeding again. ^__^

I am Victor Van Vinklevoss the fifth. It is nice to meet you comrades!

My favorite is Burn Up Excess. But I expect Mouse and Eiken to be my favorites when I Finally get to see them.

Ohh, You've touched my inner child. T_T
AND NOW HE'S MAAAAD!

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

hmm....i love this topic, i learn more titles! mahahahaa. um.....i dunno, does love hina count? omfg golden boy is the best, oh yea anybody know any good ecchi titles? manga wise, im looking for a good ecchi title to start for manga....DVD are to expensive, plz private msg me. w00t w00t go golden boy.

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I think that Green Green is my fav, also like it DearS, Mahoromatic and Hanaukyo Maid-tai. :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

cain

cain

das ENde

green green its my fav, also i like hanaukyo maid

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

Guardian Hearts? I just kinda watched it last night, kinda ecchi and goodie. :) oh yeah, Green green is a good one too.

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Hanaukyo Maid Tai (the First Season), DearS, Girls Bravo (please i want the uncensored version !!!!)

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

wo0ty

Forgotten memorieS

Hanaukyo Maid Tai!!!! its so funny and ecchi hehehe *thumbs up* XD

"Truly if there was evil in this world...it lies within the hearts of mankind..."

PrincessChii

PrincessChii

* r y u u s e i

I think I have a few. -^^-;; (that's odd) Green Green TV, Mahoromatic, Hanaukyo Maid, DearS.. some others that I can't think of.. They're all really cute series'~

Signature Image
* under the SKY_ + + show me your Uchiha

mi serie ecchi favorita es aika, nada la supera , es realmente buena

Akiravinoe

Akira

Girls Bravo (please i want the uncensored version !!!!) <- is it really exist?
I want to see it too...

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

colorful !!! , Futari H, Green Green, DearS, Golden Boy... then for some passages : Grenadier, Onegai Teacher

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

carnall

carnall

Golden Boy

My favorites series ecchi is:
1- Green Green tv
2- Girls Bravo
3- Onegai Teacher/Twins
4- Mahoromatic
5- Golden Boy
6- Aika

my english is bad :sweat: .... sorry

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

I liked Ikkitousen (good but could have been so much better ): ) Green Green also is one of my favs.

*EDIT*

How could I forget GOLDEN BOY. That anime changed my life!

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I started Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito a few days ago and it was made from an adult game. It's the only echhi series I've watched so far so I gues its my favourite.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.