Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Luxembourgish pal - Minitokyo

Luxembourgish pal

page 1 of 1 17 total items

nekosasu

nekosasu

chibi ningen no baka ~desu

myo~ here we go, nekosasu is now in teh house *yawn*
after lurking a bit in minitokyo irc chan i now am here to haunt (insert random person/object here), yea, what else...

So.. I come from Luxembourg a very small country between france germany and belgium... somewhere in europe... Oh sorry if I just woke you up. Go on sleeping, this ain't no school course :P
I can speak Luxembourgish, French, German, English, Portuguese and Japanese, so... if anyone feels like chatting or whatever, you know where to find me ^_^
oh and about me: there's nothing concrete to tell about :P

okay nearly 1 am and i am tired to death ~.~ so oyasumi nasai minna~~

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Welcome, nekosasu! Don't think we have that many members from Luxembourg, and I expect that you're probably going to be the first Luxembourger that most of the people on Minitokyo come into contact with :)

In any case, here are some useful things to take a glance at to get your bearings. . .

- xandman's Noob Bible
- getting started on the forums
- the help forum.

It's good to have you! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Bonjour, comment allez-vous ? je m'appelle tatsuya.
you know French ? (i know a lot only ^_^' )

please to meet you, nekosasu-san. welcome to MT.
hope u enjoy u stay. A plus tard.

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

nekosasu

nekosasu

Ca va, je vais assez bien, encore en train de dormir (10:32) héhé et toi? et puis t'as pas besoin de me vousvoyer, ca me fait tout drôle xD ah oui t'as un avatar génial xD

anyways, yea well thanks guys for welcoming me ^_^' I appreciate it!
see ya around! :)

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

hmm...something concrete could be what anime you like if you like any :D...nice to know you speak so many languages...I'm so envious...you should learn cantonese though so you can talk to me with it XD...oh well if you need any help please feel free to posta thread in the help froums or you can PM me and I'll do my best to help (though I've been proven to be terrible help with the forum XP)

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

nekosasu

nekosasu

oh well i like lots of anime, although i'm quite inclined to shoujo-(ai) anime recently xD Also there's the fact that I translate Anime, so I would say that I like Kannazuki no Miko the most at the moment. Other favs are Marimite, Kakyuusei 2, beck, Genshiken, Yakitate!! Japan, Tsukuyomi ~Moon Phase~, tactics, NGE, Trigun, Fruits Basket, Kannazuki no Miko, Kannazuki no Miko, Kannazuki no Miko... XP ARGH so many Anime... I should update my Anime List someday :D

Cantonese sounds interesting since I know lots of people around here who can speak that language, but i'm already dead busy with japanese T_T i've got regular school besides and i'm not even taking japanese courses, all learning by myself... that's quite hard ^_^' Maybe some other day, who knows XD

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Hi nekosasu! *waves* Wow, so many languages. I would attempt talking to you in French, but I'd probably fail miserably :sweat:. I know where Luxembourg is, lol! It's a very nice European country (my favourite along with Switzerland) and Luxembourg City is so clean ~ there wasnt' a piece of litter anywhere! Ohh...how i miss Europe T_T Anyway, welcome to MT, enjoy your stay, have fun and play nice ^^.

GANTZ

GANTZ

Some live...Some Die

Quote by shinsengumiWelcome, nekosasu! Don't think we have that many members from
Luxembourg, and I expect that you're probably going to be the first
Luxembourger that most of the people on Minitokyo come into contact
with :)
In any case, here are some useful things to take a glance at to get
your bearings. . .
- xandman's [url=http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10242/]Noob
Bible[/url]
- [url=http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11129/]getting started on
the forums [/url]
- the help forum. It's good to
have you! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

sorry to disapoint you man im from luxembourg too ^^

ohh hah hy Nekosaku - chan !!!

from where are you esch ? luxembourg ? differdange ?

im from Esch - alzette ^^

nice now whe are at 3 from luxemburg here whe are rare people ^^ and only a few now us ^^ lol

anyway welcome to minitokyo ^^

hope we meet again ^^

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

hiya welcome to the forum! enjoy your stay!

nekosasu

nekosasu

seems like my post on tuesday didn't come through the mysql errors... blah anyways
well that's very good to hear, I surely won't feel alone in here, now that i got 2 ppl from lux, lol
well gantz i come from kliärref... clervaux for the others xD
hmm last tuesday i said few things else but i can'T remember what they were exactly... blah
i'll surely get the chance to chat with ya later on ^_^;
anyways i'll go check my other notifications... oO got so many of em... see ya around!
(and kthx guys for welcoming me xD)

EDIT: oh and Iyasis, you lived in Europe? I suppose it was in France, no? lol
anyways that's great that some people actually know where (and especially _what_) Luxembourg is... xD is that really true, a clean city? hmm there were times it wasn't... but oh well, i'm out ;)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Luxembourg, huh? Interesting. Hello, nekosasu, and welcome to Minitokyo. I hope you have a great time here.

Just a heads up on threads, to see if a thread exists, use the searchbar at the top of the page.

Have fun here at Minitokyo.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

nekosasu

nekosasu

Quote by melmachine18Luxembourg, huh? Interesting. Hello, nekosasu, and welcome to
Minitokyo. I hope you have a great time here.
Just a heads up on threads, to see if a thread exists, use the
searchbar at the top of the page.
One more thing. I posted a few forum threads as well, and I'm trying to
get members here to reply to them. It would be great if you could reply
to my forum threads, as I will do yours only if they are not
duplicates. If you reply to my threads, your percentage and my
percentage will increase. If you reply to threads of others, your
percentage will go up. It's easy. Help me out a little bit.
Have fun here at Minitokyo.

yea well i don't know but that's not my definition of a forum, sorry
I post only if I want to, and if I do, then because I'm interested in the topic, and not foolishly reply to every existing topics there are only to gain a few levels...
I am more likely to be labeled a post whore if I did that >_>
Here a piece of advice, pal: more than to ask people to reply to a (probably unpopular) thread, just wait for them to come. If they don't, then your topic wasn't interesting enough. Start a new one with a more intresting topic or check the searchbar at the top of the page ;)

Good thing I am not a that much of a newb to fullfil such requests >_>

In short, no thanks, I won't reply to your topic. No offense taken nor given, of course.
Thanks for welcoming me though, have a nice day ^^

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Edit: Forgive me for being so greedy. I don't want to level up as much. Just be aware of the new changes. Later, pal! :)

Signature Image

nekosasu

nekosasu

nice story, nice try.

sucks for those who got their topic deleted. i mean, if a topic gets deleted, that's because _it is so_. so generally one two posts won't make the difference. and even if it was so it's still my own decision to reply to dying topics or not.

Quote by melmachine18You will have to get used to replying to topics with in-depth discussion, even if it means an in-depth discussion with anime.

I will have to get... used... to... why? does it really matter if there's in-depth convo or not? i mean there could be a interesting convo and it sooo wouldn't matter to me if i'm not interested in the subject. >_> also, what does that mean, "even is if means an in-depth discussion with anime"? enlighten me o_O;;

see i like being here but see i know i have to abide to the rules here but besides that _i want to stay myself_ and i don't and won't change myself to "work around new parameters". for some it's a hobby, for others it's work... argh i got no time, need to go have a good day (it's 6:21 am and i need to go to school >_<)

see ya later

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Why do you go to school so early? Is your school far from home?

I go to my classes at 9:00 everyday. I'm only minutes away from the buildings. Then again, the earlier you go to school, the more afternoon you have.

Later. :nya:

Signature Image

AngelLumiere

AngelLumiere

Engel des Lichts

Konnichiha minnasan
Hajimemashite
Boku ha Angel Lumiere doumoshimasu.
Soushite boku ha luxembourgjin no Esch sur Alzette desu.
Yoroshikune onegaishimasu ^^

Soreshiterimasu

Angel Lumiere ^^

Signature Image
1. Etna: Flonne, I must say to you something | Flonne: What is it, Etna?
2. Etna: I... I... I... love... you | Flonne: Eeeh?!! Etna... I... I...
3. Flonne: I love you too... | Etna: Re... realy?!

welcome to the forum! enjoy

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.