Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Teen Titans: The Lost "Episode" - Minitokyo

Teen Titans: The Lost "Episode"

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Hello all. After reading a lot of stuff about the Postopia/Teen Titan promotion thingy, i was wondering if anyone here has seen the lost episode. In order to obtain it, you must get a code from a posttopia cereal box with a Teen Titan on it, and then go to Postopia.com and enter the code to download the 12 min long episode. I heard it was amazing, and one of the best non linear episodes. It revolves around a new villian called Punk Rocket, who is totally awesome. I have not seen the episode yet (as a result of a slow connection and no money to buy cereal) but from what i have heard, it should not be missed. The animation is at its best and there are many MANY cameos (Mubmo, old ladies from "Revolution", Hive Mistress, and some others i believe.)
Anyways thats it for now.

PS: Please do not post any codes on here, because in a way it is stealing.

PPS: Keep a watch out for Teen Titans Season 4 (which starts next week) and season 5 (which revolves around Raven! Yay!!!)

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I don't got the cartoon network so... never got a chance really ( only saw 1 or 2 episode ) see if it's good or not. I did saw the part were this girl ( Terra, I think ) betray them and then help them out at the end. Though she die or turn to stone ( might come back later I guess ). That episode was pretty good^^

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

A lost episode? awesome! most of the Teen Titan shows are pretty awesome. I need to look into that "Lost" episode ^_^'

raven pwnz j00 :)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.