Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's Viet here?! - Minitokyo

Who's Viet here?!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

i'm vietnamese and i can't seem to find any viet friends!!!! okay!!!!!! who wants to be mah friend?!

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Really? My town is filled with Viets... o__o;; And I see a bunch here on MT. ^-^;; But I don't know if you can call my Vietnamese or not. x.x;; My grandparents were born in China, but then moved to Vietnam where my parents were born, and then my parents moved back to Hong Kong, and then to the United States during the Vietnam War, and I was born years later. :: Claps. :: =3;;

Signature

im viet, and there is alot of others who are viet also. viets come from vietnam, i discovered that recently...lol
and i play the piano too...which makes me viet
im smart like viets
i wear glasses like all viets
i smoke, gamble, and drink like viets.....jk
i eat com like viets and also pho
poker every friday like viets, but now im down 50 $
i am viet.........and like viets im viet.which makes me viet which is short for vietnamese who live in vietnam who are poor because of communism

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I can't speak Vietnamese, but I am part viet. My dad sucks so I never learned the language from him. >_>

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

I'm not viet....but I want to be your friend ^^

anxius

anxius

no one's home

Honey, I'll be your friend. I was born and raised (the latter for 5 years) back in the old country. lol

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

memememe!!!!!!! i'm totally your friend...though i'm a canadian...hehe *pat your shoulder* i'll be your firend no matter what...

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

I am viet viet and i want to be ur friend and i am from the oc.

Signature

im viet and i can speak viet perfectly ^.^

*rises hand* Viet here too ^^ and I can speak only.

Signature

i'm viet holla back :]

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.