Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FF Crystal Chronicles - Minitokyo

FF Crystal Chronicles

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Do you guys like this game? This game is sooooooooooo awesome! It's hella fun beating ppl up. XD Any thoughts on this game?

We'll actually i own the game. I think it's pretty cool but for me there needs to be more of a story to a game i play. (hence i own like all the other FF games) But to play with some friends and have a multiplayer fiasco i think it's awesome. XD

Signature

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

afan am i, hehe!!! but it gets tough near the end on one player.

Signature

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

It cost me a lot of money >.< (Buying all those GBA to GC connectors)!
However, it is a very unique experience.
Character design is very cute, so I like it!
Played it with friends many times and it was still fun.
Only wished there was a decent story to accompany it, or atleast a second part (so I can make use of those GBA to GC connectors >.<)

i've beaton this game like lots of times :)

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

I like this game but the multyplayer is not so goog like using the spells. I like the characters and the story is great too but it's not Tales of Symphonia ^^

Signature

Dont have the game...wish to have one...overall the game is fun to play...but i bit of costy... well...my friend sorts of hate this game due to limit movement...you can only move within the ring...otherwise you die...generally...it is fun...worth buying...one of the game that makes me want to own a gamecube...so is Tales of Symphonia....(there is a JP version for PS2...sigh)...well...I think I will just stick with Star Ocean...!!

Signature Image

Man! I'm stuck right now. FAQs XD

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

This is a great game to play with friends, but I agree that the story is very weak in comparison to other FF games. If they added a bit more depth to it, it'd be even better.

I believe there is a sequel in the works ^___^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

I don't have the game!! I want to play it but I would rather play Tales of Symphonia! My friend got the game and I haven't seen him for weeks! I think by comparsion FF Crystal Chronicles doesn't have much of a storyline in my opinion but the multiplayer functions looks really fun!

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Try teaming up to beat the bosses. Play with 3 or 4 people and witness every possible move that can be made among your friends.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Its good, but it gets repetitive after a while. Not to mention if your solo'in at the end... I got annihilated by the final boss (Two in a row? Common, only Xenosaga is that cheap).

Oh yeah, my character is a guy, so why is the voice a girls? That's confusing...

HTML Coding Hates Me...

Tank

Tank

Final Chapter

Im back lol still remember me right ? lol
still cant change the wall i dl from here lol
i keep saying i will be on mt often but been busy lately friends and stuff
i think i might have new poem rdy for ur ***
anyways bak to the subject
ffcc in my opinion is the worst final fantasy lol
first of all i hate short characters and when i played ffcc at my friend house it was boring
and yes we have 4 players playing
and the fighting suks and u have to stay in that circle sh*t
i played ffcc when it first came out so its old to me
i give it 5/10
lol but thats my thing
a good game i would recommend is ff12 comming in 2005 but if u in Japan u can get it earlier in japenese language
it is new fighting style
u can move in battle now more cut scence from battle and graphics is best nothing can match it.
or if u poor lol go buy kindom hearts
its good
im still waiting for that kingdom hearts 2
soundtrack is very good to me
omg i type too much lata

This user's signature violates the policy and thus has been removed by a moderator.

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Rocks! I rented it several months ago, and played it for hours on end. Definately a game I will buy!

Signature Image

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

I owned the game once apon a time, however it wasn't what I expected. It completly ruined the whole Final Fantasy feel and imo it doesn't deserve to be a called an FF game.
I did enjoy the multiplayer though, a nice addition but the real-time battles don't work in the FF series And to be truful its not an FF game without a decent story in it.
Plus you can't defeat the final boss unless you have loads of memories in your dairy (I had over 150 memories and still couldn't do it).
I wouldn't give it more then 6.5/10

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

AlbelNox

AlbelNox

Wicked.

I thought it was okay, but since I don't enjoy fighting with my litle bro that much (we fight a lot) the whole feel of the game was lovely though, reminded me of the countryside and stuff. The characters themselves were also very nice.

But all in all, yes it needed a storyline.

Signature

Quote by TankIm back lol still remember me right ? lol
still cant change the wall i dl from here lol
i keep saying i will be on mt often but been busy lately friends and stuff
i think i might have new poem rdy for ur ***anyways bak to the subject
ffcc in my opinion is the worst final fantasy lol
first of all i hate short characters and when i played ffcc at my friend house it was boring
and yes we have 4 players playing
and the fighting suks and u have to stay in that circle sh*t
i played ffcc when it first came out so its old to me i give it 5/10
lol but thats my thing
a good game i would recommend is ff12 comming in 2005 but if u in Japan u can get it earlier in japenese language
it is new fighting style
u can move in battle now more cut scence from battle and graphics is best nothing can match it.
or if u poor lol go buy kindom heartsits good
im still waiting for that kingdom hearts 2soundtrack is very good to me
omg i type too much lata

Yeah I remember you. lol XD
You thought the game was crummy? Oh well, there has to be some that hate the game.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

final fantasy crystal chronicles...?!?!?!
gamecube..right o_O''
I think I stopped playing it after..year 11 or something..
cuz coughscoughs...lack of interest I guess =o=''..ehehe I was an alchemist ahahah!

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I really like the game too. The visual effects were just breath-taking. I also thought the characters looked stunning, as well as the various monsters and bosses. You gotta love Moogle Mail! :D

Signature

Divinelight

Let's be friends!!

I haven't played it, but reviews tell me it's a bit boring and even FF7 is better, don't know it's true or not, cause I haven't played it yet. Don't own GameCube.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Asakura-Hao

Asakura-Hao

Seraphim of Cruxis

I beaten that game so many times because it's so fun. x3

I like playing the Clavat Female with long hair.
And then for the guys it's Selkie Wolfieor Raccoon Tail. ^_^

Signature

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Heard of it but haven't played it yet. Gaaaah too much DoA Ultimate.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.