Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 TV to XGA adapter - Minitokyo

TV to XGA adapter

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hi. I was thinking of purchasing a TV, but my room is a little small, so a TV would not fit in with the mess in my room. So I thought of buying a LCD TV, but they are too expensive . But I found out that you can convert your LCD monitor into TV itsellf, using this

http://laptops.home.att.net/tv-on-your-lcd-monitor.html

If anyone have anything to share, please help me out. I'm still doubtful about this thing, is it as good as it says? Can the LCD monitor be view at any angle, unlike the laptop's LCD? Please help. Thanks

failure

failure

I screwed up again

It depends a lot on the monitor. Some screens have really good visibility at any angle, others get the laptop effect going on just 45 degrees off. Look at your monitor in action before you shell out for it, if you can!

**Insert witty siqnature line here.** || "Interesting anime quote" -- Cool Anime Character, Nifty Anime
Signature

Thanks. LCD Monitors are new to me, as they some of them are not the with the one in notebooks..

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.