Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To what country do you want to go? - Minitokyo

To what country do you want to go?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

I live in Japan now.
Where do friends in other countries want to go, and it is interested terribly.
Where do friends in other countries want to go, and it is interested very much.
Moreover, please teach the reason if it is good. I want to go to Germany.
The reason is that it very likes atmosphere and nationality in the country of Germany such as castles.

i live in malaysia now ....

i wanted to go to japan of course .. i wanted to study there
and yes so i can get my hand on manga and stuff like that
^_^'

Hahah exactly. It would have to be Japan. I havnt been there yet but planning to. It's just that it is so expensive to stay there for a few weeks :(

Live in Canada.....
Not sure where I want to go...if I had to choose I think I would want to go to Australia....just seems like a good place to go...

I live in Australia. I want to go to ukraine because thats were my mums side of the family comes from and I like the culture.

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

I live in Poland and Germany isnt country of castles in Poland we have much more just look at Malbork .
I think that i would like to move to some warm country with good internet thats all. I could go to Spain but i think i would go to England its a good place to find job and also i know english and they have good banks and internet is very good its not very warm there but you cant have all :)

I'd love to go to Egypt and see the pyramids and museums. Yes, hrmm, they can still charm people...
Japan also, but mainly for graduate courses. And sightseeing won't hurt. so that too.

I live in the Philippines and I will miss it terribly if ever I go.

I live in poland, and I want to see Japan.

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

I live in...I guess australia since that's where I spend most of my time each yr...I think I want ot go to japan the most though or maybe England cos well in Japan it's the home of anime so definitely its a palce I want to visit...as for england...I guess I just want to see the other side of the world and since I have friends over there I wish to meet it is always something I wanna plan for

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

This is a duplicate thread, and is subject to closure. Please use the searchbar on the top right of the page to search for the keyword.

shinsengumi, I did it again! :D

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Arael

Arael

Ocean Soul

i have been living in germany my whole life, consequently its kind of boring now. i would like to visit finland, norway and canada... i think japan would also be very interesting!

Signature
www.gitarrenlaerm.de.vu
-Metal Community Kassel-

StoicDan

StoicDan

I like to make waffles...

I live in the USA and I've always wanted to go New Zealand. After watching the Lord of the Rings and finding out that it was shot there I just love the scenary so I really want to go there. I've been to Korea and Japan, and well I love the city but I also want see nature at its purest and where better than the ends of the earth New Zealand, Middle Earth itself.

Signature

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

i live in usa but a would like to go to japan,and vietnam

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Keishu

Keishu

Nyo~

I would like to visit japan, not only because of the manga, anime etc. but I'm also interested in the culture, traditions, language and all the other things ^_^~ and I think Japan is very interesting to visit and beautiful...
another place I would like to travel some time is egypt. to see the pyramids, the land... and I'm interested in its myths and... nyo xD...
i live in Germany and I like it, but I think in some other countries are more castles than here ^__~ here are also nice castles and landscapes but not so much (related to castles.. I think o__o~ *wasn't everywhere* xDD)

Natsu

Natsu

CherryNinja

I live in Germany.
I wanted go to Japan!

Signature

chobits88

Dancer of the Dark

I live in argentina, and would like to go to japan or finland, these countries are so different like argentina, the weather, the speak and other things that i don´t know. i would like to visit tokyo tower in japan or see the nothern lights in finland. well i hope that someday maybe i will vist them

i'm sure eventhough you wanna go to other country u still love your country.. :)

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I live in Belgium, and i want to go to Japan too, but also South Korea and the others countries in Asia.

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Aetherdragon

Aetherdragon

White and Nerdy

I live in the US. I think it'd have to be NewZealand for its beauty, and Egypt for it's Mystery and History.

"They see me strollin'...they laughin' and rollin' their eyes 'cause I'm so white & nerdy" - Weird "Al"

Signature Image

well now if I had the money, I'd just set off on a trip around the world and see all that there is to see ;)

family comes from Germany though so that would probably be high on the priority list...also Ireland(family from there too)

"Don't look at me, I'm just a shark..."

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I live in the U.S, but i would love to go to Italy. Not only do I luv Italian food, but Italy is just so beautiful and full of history.

Signature

i live in the us. i've been to france and i want to go back. i am planning on going to japan this april. i would love to go to austrailia and other countries in europe.

Signature Image

* : )

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

I always wanted to visit Japan, or go to new zeland.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

nyaa~
Japan I think. ^_^"
juz wanna try to live in a totally new place~ XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.