Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I My Me! Strawberry Eggs! - Minitokyo

I My Me! Strawberry Eggs!

Tagged under I My Me! Strawberry Eggs

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Just unearthed this comic drama from my collection and gave it another watch. Just wondered if anyone else had seen this little known anime and what they thought of it? ^___^

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

rezuke

Napoleon Dynamite

Haven't seen all of it but I thought the idea was hilarius. I think some parts were funny while others seemed a little serious. Sorry that I can not properly judge this though.

Wizard needs food, badly.

[My Xanga] (My blog/journal)
[My DA account] (DeviantArt)
Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Yea, it's a nice blend of comic moments with serious romantic and dramatic moments. You should finished watching it ^___^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

failure

failure

I screwed up again

I watched it recently and mostly enjoyed it. The ending seemed a bit unbelievable, but only a little, and the rest of the series largely made up for it. And I don't think the point of this show is spot-on realism either, heh. It's a fun series to watch but if you ph3@r the pretty boys you best stay away.

**Insert witty siqnature line here.** || "Interesting anime quote" -- Cool Anime Character, Nifty Anime
Signature

The story was good but it was kind of boring...

blu

blu

Lone wolf assassin

i wanted to to watch it a long time ago but didnt have time and finally forgot about it...
now i am dling it.. .itsat about 50% so im gonna see it soon... and hopefully (if i dont forget)
ill come back here and post something ^.^

Firefox is teh br0wser to use? Join ForceFirefox!

Proud member of:
Onetea
Inoue Kikuko
Love Hina Fanclub
Miyazaki Fanclub
loners

Still using IE?
Switch to a browser you can trust! Download Firefox!

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by UpaaThe story was good but it was kind of boring...

Blasphemer!! Heretic!! XD

Quote by blui wanted to to watch it a long time ago but didnt have time and finally forgot about it...
now i am dling it.. .itsat about 50% so im gonna see it soon... and hopefully (if i dont forget)
ill come back here and post something ^.^

Yay! You'll love it I'll bet ^^ .

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Seen it! And i luv it i find the story pretty interesting altho that's me OX.

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

Watched it last year. It's kinda good, because it doesn't happen in real life. Something that is unusual. :P I like the series pretty much as others, too bad it's a short series.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I quite like 13 episode series. Not really sure why, but I guess it's because you can watch them fairly quickly and there aren't a load of filler episodes needed ^^ .

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I quite like 13 episode series. Not really sure why, but I guess it's because you can watch them fairly quickly and there aren't a load of filler episodes needed ^^ .

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Can someone give me a brief overview of it? It's just that I was interested in checking it out when I saw the name pop up a couple of weeks ago on another anime site, and Im quite interested in knowing whether or not its worth trying to get hold of and watching...

although you already make it sound like its worth it, it would be nice to see ifd there was something special about it, or you know...it would be good :) cheers!

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Iv seen the whole series a whole back, I liked it, and I thought it was really funny, but I dont the like end very well.

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by StolenCan someone give me a brief overview of it? It's just that I was interested in checking it out when I saw the name pop up a couple of weeks ago on another anime site, and Im quite interested in knowing whether or not its worth trying to get hold of and watching...

New guy comes into town, wants to teach, but the principal of the local school only hires females. He thinks this sucks and with the help of his landlady [I'll let you find out] to dress as a female and apply for the job. He gets it and the series explores him being a teacher with a bit of romance stuffed in :) .

Quote by AyasalIv seen the whole series a whole back, I liked it, and I thought it was really funny, but I dont the like end very well.

The ending was sad, but it was alright.

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Quote by Aa-chan
New guy comes into town, wants to teach, but the principal of the local
school only hires females. He thinks this sucks and with the help of
his landlady [I'll let you find out] to dress as a female and apply for
the job. He gets it and the series explores him being a teacher with a
bit of romance stuffed in :)

Actually I think I've seen the english dubbed trailer for this - on one of the old chobits dvds - but I'm not sure. Sounds a little random, but I will see if I can get hold of it - may as well, its better to learn from these things than to never try them at all!

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

harlequin

harlequin

Condrestl Abdello

Strangely enough, this goes on the list as being one of my favorite series. I'm sure you're probably thinking, "Okay, harlequin has issues.", but the way the series presents itself is really enjoyable, tremendously cute, not to mention I enjoyed the rather twisted ending (beginning around 10 or 11 I think it is), even if it was a little predictable. I've watched this series about four times now over the years I guess, and currently am watching it for a 5th time (I get the replay value out of the animes I purchase, that's for sure.) Actually, I'd just finished up to the fourth episode before writing this.

Now you're probably thinking, "Okay, harlequin is a freak." :)

But really, does anyone know if there's actual -merchandise- that's along with this anime aside from the DVDs? I know the show wasn't a hit here in the states, but it's worth a watch for those of us that can take things at face value.

Scans, too? I'd actually make a wallpaper or two of ze teaaachaarrrr. ;)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I'm glad to hear someone else enjoyed the series as it was enjoyable to watch. The only issues you have are trying to decide whether or not to watch it again ^^ .

i have never seen any merchandise, but I shall keep my eye out for sure.

harlequin

harlequin

Condrestl Abdello

Quote by Aa-chanThe only issues you have are trying to decide whether or not to watch it again ^^ .

While some would beg to differ, it's still the thought that counts. ^.^; ;)

Concerning the merchandise, I haven't seen /anything/ throughout my years other than DVDs and their bootlegged counterparts. After my first watching of the series I thought.. "Surely there's a wallscroll for this." and no, there wasn't, or atleast not that I could find. I was very disappointed.

I just finished watching it and really enjoyed it.

Quote by Aa-chanThe only issues you have are trying to decide whether or not to
watch it again ^^ .

Well if you want to watch again you know where to find me ^^

Signature

SputnikXII

SputnikXII

otaku-kun

i watched the first episode didnt think much of it, too much of a weird twist making students beleive ur a woman. lol

Check out my latest wall! xD http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/139208/
Signature

I saw the series when it first came out and liked it, but the ending was left open with a couple of things that I wished where wrapped up.

Quote by harlequinScans, too? I'd actually make a wallpaper or two of ze teaaachaarrrr. ;)

Well I have no idea if this will help, but this site has some http://www.sin.ru/gallery/imyme hope this helps.

New here and I love all of the great art and people, also I am a Reallly big fan of Ranma 1/2.

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Quote by Aa-chanNew guy comes into town, wants to teach, but the principal of the local
school only hires females. He thinks this sucks and with the help of
his landlady [I'll let you find out] to dress as a female and apply for
the job. He gets it and the series explores him being a teacher with a
bit of romance stuffed in :) .

Sounds wyrd! (definatly strange enough to justify the Y), i have seen quite a lot of ranma, but this just takes things to the next level. Might look for the first ep to see what it is like...

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by Alex204Sounds wyrd! (definatly strange enough to justify the Y), i have seen quite a lot of ranma, but this just takes things to the next level. Might look for the first ep to see what it is like...

Yea, I think it'll be worth it :) .

I am downloading it right now because the plot seems good and I have heard good things about it.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.