Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I My Me! Strawberry Eggs! - Minitokyo

I My Me! Strawberry Eggs!

Tagged under I My Me! Strawberry Eggs

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

i enjoy that anime, good story

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Quote by Aa-chan

Quote by Alex204Sounds wyrd! (definatly strange enough to justify the
Y), i have seen quite a lot of ranma, but this just takes things to the
next level. Might look for the first ep to see what it is
like...

Yea, I think it'll be worth it :) .

Thanks! I should have it in the next day or so, so i will let you know what i think after the first ep! **mentally prepairing for some serious mind twisting**.

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

..I considered getting hold of a copy of this series a few months back but never bothered...maybe I should go take another look at it...

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Hmmm, I don't know that I would buy the DVDs, but I did enjoy the series. Guess it depends how good you think it is. Definately worth the watch though.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

so Aa-chan, what other animes have you seen that you'd consider worth getting then?.....

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

My ultimate recommendation is the live action GTO ^__^ . Best thing I have ever watched by far.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

hmmm...best thing I've ever seen so far has to be Saiyuki (Gensomaden)...haven't seen any GTO though...you've mentioned that this is your ultimate recommendation....so what are your other ones?

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

I have now watched the first 3 eps and must say it is not what i expected at all! From the description i first read i though i might be something a bit like ranma, but no! It is very comical, but also carries some very serious messages about determination and equility.
The land-lady Ba-chan cracks me up so much with sucesivly more extream stunts to keep her tennents in check :D , though i did think shooting plastic bullets at someone first thing in the morning was going a bit far...
Thanks Aa-chan for putting me onto this one, its really great!

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Hehe, glad you're enjoying it ^^ . The land lady cracks me up too.

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

*end of ep 13*... what? over already? Very enjoyable and i don't think the open ending detracted from it at all. I could go and write a complete brake down of why it was good, but really there is not point as i can't find anything wrong with it. A sequel would be nice (but not essential), though if there was i think it would have to deal with some of the moral questions that were carefully dogged). Oh, and did i mention that it is very funny!
Thanks again Aa-chan!

Signature

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

haven't heard or seen the series or manga :P

but i do know a good site with some cute flash animations with little eggs

check it out: www.iloveegg.com (i think it's a korean site but they have an english version)

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by Kidderhaven't heard or seen the series or manga :P

but i do know a good site with some cute flash animations with little eggs

check it out: www.iloveegg.com (i think it's a korean site but they have an english version)

Lol, thanks for the link.

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Quote by Kiddercheck it out: www.iloveegg.com (i think it's a korean site but they have an english version)

Random... and nothing to do with Ai Mai Mi... but it is quite cute and funny!

Signature

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Two more episodes and I'm done. So far the show is great! =D

I watched it... 3 or 4 years ago. It's a nice anime.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

havn't seen it

http://futurama-fan-group.minitokyo.net/ for all those who like futurama

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

the ending could have been better though

I remember it.It's a nice show.Nothing more,nothing less.
And I was really surprised that oba-san turned to be a guy OX

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.