Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 suggestion: customizable layouts for groups - Minitokyo

suggestion: customizable layouts for groups

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Is this possible? :) Especially for a group like Express (for members with customised layouts), it would be nice to have.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

it's on sheqel update list i guess ^^;

yeah, nice idea xD
i agree :D

but it depend on the admin to apply it or not :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

yup jackal is right ; it is on sheqel list to do ; you can check it on his userpage.
http://sheqel.minitokyo.net

but there is a lot to do as you can see ^_^ ; i think he is very very busy so we'll have to wait a little :)

buh-bye bucky friend :)

p.s : i have now finished my exams i'll be able to chat a lot with you :D

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

<lol> Thanks for the link, papy. ^_^' Haven't been to Sheqel's page since customizable userpages. *sits patiently* Hehe~ figures, I suppose.

XD Btw, lucky you to be done!

shirahana

white flower

Yup, I've been waiting for this, too.... because Express is about customizing userpages =P

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

einna

einna

*kisu* ^.~

Yehey!^_______^ A customized layout for groups! Thnks to Sheqel for making it happen!^_____^

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

lol... shirahana maybe you can have a contest for making the Express's group page layout... bucky I'm cheering you on in winning this if theres to be a layout contest again. lol... XD

Signature

that is a good idea. that would be good to have around.

ded113

The Grunge Princess

I made the userpage for my CSI group and I hope it doesn't go to waste. Make Mt more colorful!!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.