Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Invader Zim! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

StoicDan

StoicDan

I like to make waffles...

Who here loves Invader Zim? I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! OH THE CARNAGE MAKES ME SO HAPPY! I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE THIS MAGICAL PLACE!

Signature

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Yeah... you gotta admit, that show was cool... in a weird, demented way... Gir was my favorite character. That complete idioticy... who couldn't love it?

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

You have no idea how much i love that show. Johnen is the man i also love his Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. That was friggin awesome.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

rezuke

Napoleon Dynamite

Yes IV is very awesome! It's one of my favorite shows. I love that they released the 3rd dvd since it has unaired episodes. Jhonen is a genius. JTHM is incredibly funny and so is squee. If you are a fan of Zim you have to check out jthm.

Wizard needs food, badly.

[My Xanga] (My blog/journal)
[My DA account] (DeviantArt)
Signature

SoulAngel

SoulAngel

Breaker of Souls

i really love that show. i like the way other people dont notice sim as a alien. :D dim looks so silly too...

Niobe: "What if all this - the prophecy, everything - is bulls**t?"
Morpheus: "Then tomorrow we may all be dead, but how would that be different from any other day? This is a war, and we are soldiers. Death can come for us at any time, in any place..."
Morpheus: "Now consider the alternative. What if I am right? What if the prophecy is true? What if tomorrow the war could be over. Isn't that worth fighting for? Isn't that worth dying for?" - a quote in matrix revolution
Signature

otaku4eva

otaku4eva

B.O.W

don't get me started on how cool!!! Invader Zim is man I can like quote every ep. It's rather sad really, but it's so funny, Zim is cool and the tallest. I humor is so weird and deranged and how many times in that show do they have crazy people or reference to crazynes like those little faces! And how Zim goes on and elevates his voice.

Zim -Iam infecting the city with geneticly inhances rodence. But you'll never know!!!
Dib - But u just told me.
Zim - YOUR LYING!!!

gIR - I like cheese... I do.

StoicDan

StoicDan

Lol, cows are my friend... :)

Signature

I love Zim! FEAR THE ultra pipi! My fav quote:

Zim " What'cha watchin'?"
GIR "Angry monkey."
Zim "that horrible MONKEY!"
Gir "Where's Ultra Pipi?"
Zim "Work."

I loved the organ harvesting I almost died crying...

Dib: Zim do you think you can fool a trained medical professional
Zim: Ha, Stupid human the more organs the more human.
nurse: My what a healthly boy, with such plentiful organs

moonwick

-=Simple Waller=-

I love Invader ZIM! Zim rocks!!! I love Earth!

signature and avatar made by me.. tutorial from shinta
Signature
-=Simple Is Beautiful=-
Yahoo Messenger : moonwickwebmaster@yahoo.com

mewtwo70607

Anime Bargain Hunter

If you noticed that on the episode Backseat Drivers From Beyond the Stars Zim says "Damn that" after Dib reveals that he is trying to manuever the tallest's ship towards earth and reveal that there are aliens.

Oh and one more thing,

Zim:Gir, tacos are not worth ruining the mission now I am your master and you must obey me OBEY me!!!!! Please?

Gir:Maybe you're right... I'll get a giant burrito too.

burrriiiitooooooooos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Surrender to the fantasy of abandonment and see how totally it takes you over"

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

Zim is awesome and Ger is a genius. Ger is my fav and he was so under appreciated. Poor little retarded robot.

Anyway, I love the show.

Signature

I love Invader Zim, but Johnny is better! Spork you!

Delete doesn't seem to work.... Invader Zim is too funny to describe! I can't get enough of GIR! Let's all sing the Doom song!

i love invader zim!!

Larghaz

-~Broken Insanity~-

Hell yeah. This show is just down right fun. I love that episode where he's sent to some kind of boot camp planet so that he can "prove" himself.

Gir Rocks

[The lack of confidence is the downfall of some. But overconfidence is the downfall of many.]

StoicDan

StoicDan

zimmy ROCKS!!!!
Zim: Gir...
Gir: Yes, master?
Zim: I have your tacos.
Gir:....GIMME!

Signature

I LOVE invader ZIM .. well love plays deeper meaning than yes... so i choose to love :nya:

invader zim is great and funny

well it has been a very long time since i lat seen invader Zim.. i really miss that Invader Zim.. -_-

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

That show was awesome!! I miss it! Gir was the best part! XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

that show what the best thing ever!

I LOVE that show!!!! I call it having a little robot in my head when I can't stop thinking of some of GIR's hiarious antics. He's the one that makes Zim funny at times. I love that show, in all its' insanity.

lol funny little story...showed some to my landlady this past year. Put on the first ep, know when you see Dib listening in on the Tallest? I said to her..."That'd Dib" and she told me, "No, that's you on your computer"

I couldn't really argue...dark hair, glasses, too much time on the net...little crazy at times...lol guess it fits ^_^

StoicDan

StoicDan

Well I just hope cartoon network or picks up Zim and they start making new episodes. I really miss my Zimmies. I MISS THEM good!

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.