Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Invader Zim! - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

invader zim is really funny...
almost everyone is oblivious to him... even if it is obvious of his inhumanity...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

I LOVE invader zim!!!!

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

¡¡¡¡yesssss!!!! uh, getting to tired to think straight but yes. i have all dvds. funny show great show.

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

StoicDan

StoicDan

I like to make waffles...

I SAY bring BACK ZIM! That is if you don't want anymore hilarious cartoons with some dark comedy. What am I saying some.... A LOT OF DARK comedy! invader ZIM rocks!

Signature

That show is hella funny! I thought one of the funniest episodes was the Baloney episode. Heh heh...

DIB: Baloney! *Zim gets hit in the face by the baloney and it sizzles*
ZIM: Ahh! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! THE meat! THE meat! THE horrible meat!!!

StoicDan

StoicDan

Meats of Evil, Meats of Evil! Lol.

Signature

of course. it like a show how to destroy all humans!!!! (i want 2 do that ). esp. the very cute but destructive gir.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Oh yes I loved that show. Why'd they they cancel it. T_T T_T T_T I just loved GIRs antics he always cracked me up.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

im not really shure why but the ppl who made it might have been getting tired of it, that or nick was getting annoyed by its dark hummor. i know that they were planing on making an episode where zim leaves earth for a while and when he's gone gir takes over the planet and rules earth but stops befor zim gets back or something like that.

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

Darky

Darky

Fallen Broken Angel Dark Mousy

I love gir! He's sooooooo cute!!!!

I am broken.... I fell from heaven.... With my dark appearance.... I need your help... Cuz I'm Dark Mousy the fallen dark angel...

StoicDan

StoicDan

They canceled it cause they thought it wasn't a "family show" and it wasn't fit for Nick. In other words they made a huge mistake by asking the creator of "Johnny the Homicidal Maniac" to create a "kids" show for them.

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.